• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Second Wave of December Xbox Game Pass Games Announced

Draugoth

Gold Member
FGkswiJX0AA2iFo

FGkswiJX0AA2iFo

Anyone feel like posting the list? Can't click all links at work.

Gracias.

Fermbiz

Gold Member
Question about Gamepass. If I signup to it, download MK11 for PC, would I be playing against other Xbox users? I'd hope this would be the case because I'd imagine theres a bigger player base than Steam PC.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Anyone feel like posting the list? Can't click all links at work.

Gracias.
Just because it's you:

Among Us
Broken Age
Ben 10 something
Paw Patrol something
Race with Ryan
Transformers Battlegrounds
Mortal Kombat 11
The Gunk
Firewatch
Lake
Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth

Overall lots of kiddies stuff for the holidays. My recommendation for anyone would be to play Wonder Labyrinth. It's a short metroidvania with an Ikaruga-like mechanic, pretty cool.

Last edited:

buenoblue

I'll fuck around with mk11 for a bit. Back in the 16bit and ps1 era fighting games were my shizzle.. but it's not the same when you don't have a mate right there playing co op.

But yeah, I'll buy that for a dollar!

Question about Gamepass. If I signup to it, download MK11 for PC, would I be playing against other Xbox users? I'd hope this would be the case because I'd imagine theres a bigger player base than Steam PC.
I'm sure you do play against other Xbox users.
At least that's my experience on GamePass when I'm in Forza Horizon 5 or Halo Infinite.

MK11 and Firewatch are good additions.

Last edited:

GHG

Gold Member

No cross-play but I'd imagine they would at least group the player bases between steam and the windows store versions. If not then... Well...

Concern

Mk 11? Shit and I almost bought it just cuz of the price. I likely won't play it much so I didn't buy it.

Only interested in The Gunk

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
I feel like Firewatch is ideal for this weather, it's also kind of cosy and shit. Not sure how to put it otherwise, will replay.

JLB

Banned
Fucking Paw Patrol. Thanks GP, really appreciate that (plus the Ben 10 and Ryan). Very smart to provide those games now.

Tier 1: I almost bought Transformers Battlegrounds a few times. MK11 is cool. Gunk is awesome.
Tier 2: Broken Age, Lake, Firewatch. Indie story games. meh, but fine.
Tier 3: Ben 10, Paw Patrol and Race with Ryan. ooooof lol .... :lollipop_astonished:

reksveks

Played and bought Lake; its a chilled normal story so don't expect any twists.

Firewatch and Broken Age are the ones that I am most interested in and then The Gunk

I was tempted by Record of Lodoss War: Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth but the reviews have been a bit middling so will try it on GP

Seen that that some of the Yakuza games are going off, so my time to buy them. 0 and Kiwami 1 and 2 are leaving.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
How's that Gunk game? Looks kinda interesting and I kinda remember some people praising it over here.

Castlevania SOTN fans, that Record of Lodoss War game looks like a decent clone.

Any fan of the metroidvania genre should play it. It's short and it has it's flaws, but it's fun and very pretty.

Last edited:

Lognor

Banned
Just because it's you:

Among Us
Broken Age
Ben 10 something
Paw Patrol something
Race with Ryan
Transformers Battlegrounds
Mortal Kombat 11
The Gunk
Firewatch
Lake
Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth

Overall lots of kiddies stuff for the holidays. My recommendation for anyone would be to play Wonder Labyrinth. It's a short metroidvania with an Ikaruga-like mechanic, pretty cool.
Yeah, this is a great list for me. My kids are getting bored of Lego Batman. Although my six year old tells me Paw Patrol is for babies (even though he just watched the movie!)

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Wonder Labyrinth should be here just in time for my physical Switch copy to arrive from Japan lol

manfestival

Played Broken Age on PS+ a while back. Never finished it because it got glitched but it was a nice experience.

Looking forward to playing MK11 and maybe Firewatch

Lognor

Banned
The Gunk releases in less than 2 days. Where are the reviews? I'm losing some optimism about the game since we've seen so little of it and don't have any reviews, although the devs have never let me down yet.

DaGwaphics

MK11, Firewatch and The Gunk are worth a look for sure. I'll probably checkout that Transformers one too since it looks based on the old animated series from the 80s.

Top Bottom