• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sea of Thieves is coming to Steam with crossplay

Hinedorf

Banned
I just started playing this through microsoft gamepass and I sort of love the griefing even though I'm getting owned

My very first hour out of the tutorial on my second quest some asshole sinks my boat while I'm on the island then proceeds to walk up and tell me "sorry bro this is a pirate game".... my stupid mic would work so finally i changed the buttons "can you hear me?" i said and he responded "yea" and then i shot him in the face and killed him and went back to respawn my boat

While posting this some asshole sunk my boat again. I need friends somebody please play this with me <3

Havoc2049

I just started playing this through microsoft gamepass and I sort of love the griefing even though I'm getting owned

My very first hour out of the tutorial on my second quest some asshole sinks my boat while I'm on the island then proceeds to walk up and tell me "sorry bro this is a pirate game".... my stupid mic would work so finally i changed the buttons "can you hear me?" i said and he responded "yea" and then i shot him in the face and killed him and went back to respawn my boat

While posting this some asshole sunk my boat again. I need friends somebody please play this with me <3

I’ll show you the ropes. I’m a Pirate Legend and I’ve been grinding SoT pretty hard here of late to reach Level 10 in Athena’s Fortune. I’m at work right now and usually game in the morning, but I have Friday and Saturday off. I’ll show you all the basics, show you some tips and tricks and we can grind some Skull Forts or some Athena Thieves Haven runs, so you can make some serious bank and start buying some cool gear.
GT: MajorHavoc 2049

W

Whataborman

Unconfirmed Member
Played this when it was first released and was bored within the first hour. Has the game improved since launch?

After all the toxic PvP horror stories, I can't bring myself to play this game. The idea of pre-pubescent griefers and trolls jumping my shit every 5 minutes makes me give this one a hard pass. Has the PvE and some semblance of a single player story/game play loop actually filled out enough to justify the time investment?

Top Bottom