• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCARLET NEXUS - Xbox Series X Early Demo Gameplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

[Sigma]

Played the PS5 demo just now. Used Kasane. Combat is serviceable, i dunno how much fun I would have with it in hour 15 though. Didn't think much of the story elements but i'm interested in the anime that will be airing in July at least. The DualSense implementation seem minimal. So that's a bummer and nothing in terms of 3D audio of importance. In terms of my general interest, I haven't decided whether i'm getting it day one or not but I do plan to play it at some point.

Esca

Enjoyed the demo a lot. I'll pick it up during a sale though sure to budget and it coming out when rachet and Clank releases so I'll be busy

Corndog

Banned
There is much more detail in environments in Scarlet Nexus compare to Bayonetta.
nn8XDoE.png
flAT9jx.jpg

Scarlet-Nexus_20200827_04.jpg
What the heck is that bottom picture?

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
How would we know people aren’t interested if the games aren’t made for Xbox? Self fulfilling prophecy.
Well based on sells number for mutiplatform Japanese games that did released on Xbox compare to how it sold on playstation.

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
Playing the demo right now, so far I liked playing as the male more than the female. might be because I like DMC. Anyways, this isn't a day one for me but yeah.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The more we see of Bandai Namco's action RPG Scarlet Nexus, the more we're intrigued by it. Its anime aesthetic, unique setting, and flashy combat are promising to come together in what has the potential to be a great game, and with its release date right around the corner, excitement surrounding the game is beginning to ramp up.

In this feature, we're going to talk about the key points of info that you should know about the game.

Played the demo on ps4pro, twice as the guy and once as the chick.
Framerate is a bit shitty, it's sluggish.

I like the look of it, the combat system seems cool, from what I can divine from the demo.
But it's not as smooth to move around as say, Bayonetta. Like I want dodge to just always get priority, so I don't get hit during attack anim.

Yamisan

Played the demo on ps4pro, twice as the guy and once as the chick.
Framerate is a bit shitty, it's sluggish.

I like the look of it, the combat system seems cool, from what I can divine from the demo.
But it's not as smooth to move around as say, Bayonetta. Like I want dodge to just always get priority, so I don't get hit during attack anim.
Runs amazing on ps5. smooth as butter

IKSTUGA

Tried the demo yesterday on the Series X. Cool concept, too bad there is so much competition in June. I'll get it for sure if it reviews decently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom