• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Samurai Slaughter House announced as a PSVR 2 launch title

Lunatic_Gamer

Gold Member

The second PlayStation VR 2 game has been announced! Samurai Slaughter House will be coming to PSVR 2 as a launch title and will also be available on last gen PSVR, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, and Valve Index.

Samurai Slaughter House is a physics based combat game with a metroidvania-style open world, a full length story, NPC interactions, and lite RPG features.

Use stealth, creativity, or brute force to take down your enemies. Explore a large open world inspired by anime, manga, and the brutal Sengoku period in history.

Fight humans, demons, and creatures taken from folk-lore in intense open world combat. Explore towns to interact with NPCs, purchase and sell items, pick up new primary and side quests, rest at an inn to heal or wait for the day to change, and craft items.

Befriend and recruit interesting and powerful allies. Use a variety of weapons, including swords, pole weapons, throwing weapons, chain weapons, and bows.

Last edited:

TLZ

Banned
Forest Whitaker Gun GIF

That Ghost Dog vibe.

Last edited:

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
interesitng, but i dislike the color scheme they use, i know what they trying to do but it hurts my eyesa

Neff

This doesn't look anywhere near as good as I expected based on that title, but I didn't leave disappointed either.

Wonko_C

I don't get the complaints about the color scheme, Super Hot VR is mostly white too.

They got me at Metroidvania. This is going to feel so good with the analog sticks on the Sense Controllers.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
no psvr2 yet but cheap steam vr games are already being announced.
Looks ok I guess if it's like 10 bucks

Top Bottom