• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saints Row 3 Coming to PS5 and Probably Series X

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
I'll probably get it. And IV when they inevitably rerelease it.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
over it ugh GIF by The Hills

They should just make a new one but cut down a bit on some of the sillier stuff, keep the melee combat "big" but get rid of the dildo bats and the more cartoonish stuff that came along with it.

Justin9mm

The gameplay of the game did not hold up well. I had the remastered version when it released for my One X and returned it less than a week later, I realised there are plenty better games in my backlog to waste my time on lol

Drew1440

Why not remaster the first two titles? They actually would benefit, especially Saints Row 2 PC which was known to be a terrible port, and the first game which was a 360 exclusive that has horrible aliasing, even on the Xbox One BC.

Stitch

Gold Member
Why not remaster the first two titles? They actually would benefit, especially Saints Row 2 PC which was known to be a terrible port, and the first game which was a 360 exclusive that has horrible aliasing, even on the Xbox One BC.
Why no Saints Row 2 remaster???
People are at least trying to fix the terrible SR2 Port, but the main dev was fighting cancer and it looks like he's losing the battle :(

But he and others will keep working on it until it's done.

kiphalfton

Rerelease a game 1500 times instead of a new game. Okay.

Is this not backwards compatible on both XS and PS5 already? I mean didn't Saints Row 3 Remastered come out on PS4 and X1?

fatmarco

I genuinely prefer the semi serious, bad movie tone of the first two Saints Rows.

I really wish we could at least get a barebones remaster/re-release at 4k with 60fps.

Zatzuken

I've just about got the plat on the PS4 version on PS5, it's alot of fun but I don't think I'll play it again

Kev Kev

Stop re-releasing the bad ones and remaster 2 already
QFT

the second one was fantastic. other devs need to take notes from that game, especially as it relates to how much fun the side quests and missions are. they were so much fun in that game. unfortunately, i didnt care for any of the others.

Unk Adams

Banned
The Third ruined the vibe of the series and they took it into an even worse direction with the fourth title. They even removed the multiplayer which was one of the best parts of the first two games. Saints Row 2 is still legendary, though.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
This is my problem with sr3 remake. I always use the same character.
But there was no way I could get him to look normal like my dude on the right.
He always ends up looking weird, methhead. I use the same hair and all customization options... Btw notice that textures are sharper on the old version (on the right) too
pyUi5w9.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom