• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Safe GAF[Love and Peace!] Positive Energy goes in...

Guilty_AI

H̴̜̜͐͊̑͂̌̀̍ ̴̛͚̯̭̲͙͎͑͛̈́ơ̷̡̞̦͙̰̏̓̾̿̽͝ ̶̯̐̔̕ŵ̴͖̰̞͙̲̯̐́̑ ̴͖̞̾̐̃̈́̈̽͜d̸͉̙̬͔͆ͅ ̶̡̀̆̒i̶̧̧̘͈̼̊̈̏̄̃͛̚ ̵̪̹̮́̑̂͋̄̓͠d̶̩̫̆̐ ̵̪͊̍͌̃̿̊w̴͎͈̄͑̓̀͗͠͠ ̶̹͔̝͍̻͉͒͗ḭ̸̧̹̽̿̓̔̀͛ ̷̫̎͌̇́̏̚ͅg̷̝̦͉͈̓̽̾̅͌ ̶̨̨̠̭͌̄͠e̵̼͗̕ ̶̡̘̑̿͜t̵̝̥̱͓̉̈́̀̒̎͝ ̸̥͎̘̦͍̑͆̀͂̾͝h̷͙͙̯̀̆ ̵̣͖̘͚͕̲̻̈̈̑̀͐ḛ̶̡̢̫̅ ̴̛̯̩͍͛̓̔͑̓r̴͚̳͇̋ ̴͕̣͙̩̖̀͌̽͊ē̶̢̛̻̬̘̼͇̖̌͂́̋

Karunamon

As long as you keep your rage in a cage you sure can!

q6W6upt.jpg

Did someone say rage in a cage?

(heard this song for the first time as the theme to whale wars, and it occasionally gets stuck in my head)

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
This pretty positive. Since Daft Punk has been on topic - this remix was made some years back and was re-uploaded only recently. Whoever made it completely surpassed the album version.

fart town usa

Gold Member
Love, peace, and good tidings to you all out there. I too would like to spread positivity everywhere I can.

Wanted to share this, nothing inherently "positive" about it but I stumbled on it the other week and it's just super calming and mesmerizing to me. Great song too, the original isn't slowed down.

Top Bottom