• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sackboy's Big Adventure Story Trailer (New). - Nov 12th. PS4/PS5

Ar¢tos

I'm tempted... and conflicted...
If I don't get this at launch I'll miss the 20% discount, on the other hand Demon's Souls will get my full attention first and then there is Astro Bot...
:messenger_pensive:
I'll check the state of my bank account after the 10th, since the console is only coming out here on the 19th.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
I'm tempted... and conflicted...
If I don't get this at launch I'll miss the 20% discount, on the other hand Demon's Souls will get my full attention first and then there is Astro Bot...
:messenger_pensive:
I'll check the state of my bank account after the 10th, since the console is only coming out here on the 19th.

There's a 20% discount on this game? How? And where you see that?

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
I want to order the special edition but it's only for the PS4. I know I can play it on PS5 with a free upgrade but I'd rather have a true PS5 special edition.

Since it doesn't seem to be anywhere close in danger of selling out on Amazon I have some time to make up my mind.

nkarafo

Colors look a bit too intense? Dunno, i remember liking the older games more because they looked more naturalistic but maybe i remember it wrong. I do remember i was very impressed with them though, this one not much.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Top Bottom