• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GhostOfTsu

Banned

Is this a human being?
200.gif

Lol, who does still believe there is a team? Is he only hiring people who are not socially active? Or does he give shelter to some homeless people who somehow still have experience in game development?

No one knows anyone other working there, so the only person who would get death threats would be Hasan himself. I mean if there are people who make threats that is unacceptable, but I think he makes it seem worse than it is.

Lol, who does still believe there is a team? Is he only hiring people who are not socially active? Or does he give shelter to some homeless people who somehow still have experience in game development?

No one knows anyone other working there, so the only person who would get death threats would be Hasan himself. I mean if there are people who make threats that is unacceptable, but I think he makes it seem worse than it is.
This should end the conspiracy right? The fact that this guy is bringing out the death threats and police is way too risky for kojima to be involved. That aside, i would imagine hardcore stalkers would actually do that but at the same time, it could also be that he is lying to save face and gain sympathy

SkylineRKR

This should end the conspiracy right? The fact that this guy is bringing out the death threats and police is way too risky for kojima to be involved. That aside, i would imagine hardcore stalkers would actually do that but at the same time, it could also be that he is lying to save face and gain sympathy

Hes fading into obscurity ever since summer. I doubt this is even going on right now. He's just missing the spotlight and comes up with something to stay relevant as for obvious reasons he has nothing to show on the development side.

LixhulHot

Banned
You can say what you want about Hasan, but according to team fake he made this short teaser and when he is able to do that, do you really think he is so bad to not getting even a picture right? This whole thing looks like intentionally bad.

Its not over until either Abandoned or Kojimas next project has been revealed. Coincidently the project Yamaoka-san was teasing is also not revealed yet. Originally that was planned for summer, so that would have been much too early for the bloober silent hill game.

I mean we had 3 extended state of emergencies here. Most of the time since spring 2020 I went only once per week to the office. So of course things get delayed…

Please just do yourself a favour and realise 1 man is enjoying the attention of this by posting some photoshop asset once a month, making that asset look loosely similar to Kojima graphics, just to pump a little bit of lost hype, for then nothing to happen again and nothing to be delivered.

I know what's happening, because when I was about 18 at university I did the exact same thing myself. It's enjoyable to watch everyone speculate and give you a little limelight even if temporary, until more people click on to what is happening as times goes by and you end the whole thing.

This guy has done this not just this time but several. You are feeding this little game, and so is everyone else thinking this is anything.

Look at the stuff that has been posted so far and it tells you this is an utter scam. They have used asset's you can buy online and poor photoshopped imagery. A 3-second trailer of a floor. This is bordering on delusional if anyone here believes this is anything at all.

LixhulHot

Banned
And now he's posted a "please stop calling me names I am only human" post:

- This guy has allowed himself to "trick" so many of you into believing he is creating the new Silent Hill
- Realises that all of his promises so far have been broken completely (because it's a scam)
- Posts a sob story to divert attention of being realised as a scam by more people each day.

Fuck this guy.

8BiTw0LF

Banned
Soon some minor media outlet from the Netherlands is going to report about his death. "How someone killed him because toxic-gamer-culture!" - it's all part of the ARG and it's halloween. Enough fuel to keep the conspiracy alive until december - when Kojima will pop out in an awkward manner, to either announce he's working on Silent Hills or co-directing in some form.

If Hasan "dies" it's just another win for the almighty #TeamReal.

ToTTenTranz

Banned
Ok guys this is serious business. It looks like some asshole thugs caught Hasan in the streets and beat the poor guy to a pulp.
He spent the night in the hospital but fortunately he's safe at home now.

He reluctantly agreed to let his post-hospital picture be taken. I'm sharing it here for the strong-stomachs out there, but the poor man is unrecognizable..

Nl3bMtq.jpg

You had me in the first half not gonna lie
Ok guys this is serious business. It looks like some asshole thugs caught Hasan in the streets and beat the poor guy to a pulp.
He spent the night in the hospital but fortunately he's safe at home now.

He reluctantly agreed to let his post-hospital picture be taken. I'm sharing it here for the strong-stomachs out there, but the poor man is unrecognizable..

Nl3bMtq.jpg

Oh man say that to the weird bluebox subreddit. People out there having some insane moral compass saying that mr hasan did nothing wrong.
Hes fading into obscurity ever since summer. I doubt this is even going on right now. He's just missing the spotlight and comes up with something to stay relevant as for obvious reasons he has nothing to show on the development side.

SkylineRKR

A huge red flag should be that website or rather a lack thereof. Its been in WIP status since... May or even longer?

Last edited:

FUBARx89

Yeah. I don't believe Hassan for a minute with the physical threats. At all.

Which is an awful thing to say, but he's just full of shit. I'm more inclined to believe the dopey bastard has ripped his weed dealer off and they've said they knock him out for it and his massive sense of ego immediately jumped to thinking it's cause of his amazing game everyone is waiting for.

Last edited:

Corpsepyre

Banned
And now he's posted a "please stop calling me names I am only human" post:

- This guy has allowed himself to "trick" so many of you into believing he is creating the new Silent Hill
- Realises that all of his promises so far have been broken completely (because it's a scam)
- Posts a sob story to divert attention of being realised as a scam by more people each day.

Fuck this guy.

Whatever these developers do, or Hasan for that matter, none of it gives anyone the right to post death threats to them in return. Maybe look at yourself in the mirror and stop normalizing this behavior.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
In the past the "woe is me" thing has worked for Hasan to get the media behind him. Hell it may have even been why Nuare offered to help him.

This whole thing is a clusterfuck honestly.

I'm now thinking either we see any PSX related announcements that tie in to the rumored SH / MGS games in the work or Sony was definitely taken for a ride by this dude. I think the best case scenario is them knowing these games are coming anyway, so they couldn't outwardly deny the rumors, however he should have gotten some Sony ninjas / lawyers reach out to the dude in privately and put him in his place.

Someone really fucked up with this in HQ...

Plastic Train

Neo Member
"team real" people have, at worst, been acting goofy, excited, and hoping for a cool game.

" team fake" people are very angry at the unreleased video game - please do not threaten the CGI Hasan

I would also suggest not paying any attention to any of this until there is more revealed. It's just video game marketing.

That would be the best level user experience going forward.

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
"team real" people have, at worst, been acting goofy, excited, and hoping for a cool game.

" team fake" people are very angry at the unreleased video game - please do not threaten the CGI Hasan

I would also suggest not paying any attention to any of this until there is more revealed. It's just video game marketing.

This isn't about "teams", it's about Hasan and Silent Hill. It doesn't matter if you're goofy. It matters that Hasan is a liar, and the proof has been provided. In contrast, he has provided no proof of death threats, or criminal complaints being filed in regards to them.

I could just as easily claim Hasan is having his people stalk me and make threats. See how dumb that is.

IntentionalPun

Ah yes the weekly post like this.

Do you even read the thread? lol

IntentionalPun

Whatever these developers do, or Hasan for that matter, none of it gives anyone the right to post death threats to them in return. Maybe look at yourself in the mirror and stop normalizing this behavior.
I think that person's point is that he's probably lying.

He just makes things worse by not keeping his head down. Death threats? They are sent by 16 years old dumbasses and immature men that would not defend themselves against a stranger punching the shit out of them for no reason, let alone kill somebody for a freaking videogame.
Stop interacting with people and only come back when you have something tangible to show. Hopefully most SH fans will have moved on to something else by then...

IntentionalPun

He just makes things worse by not keeping his head down. Death threats? They are sent by 16 years old dumbasses and immature men that would not defend themselves against a stranger punching the shit out of them for no reason, let alone kill somebody for a freaking videogame.
Stop interacting with people and only come back when you have something tangible to show. Hopefully most SH fans will have moved on to something else by then...
Well he's claiming "physical" death threats, which I can only guess he is claiming people have done so not just online.

"Claiming" though.. there is 1 thing we know about Hasan, he lies lol

DarthPutin

Death threats are unacceptable, whoever does that is a loser who needs to get help.
That said... pretty weird that threats only come up NOW, when most people seemed to move on from this.

CuNi

If you try to imply that "death threats" are a type of video game marketing, then I think we really need to have a talk here.
Like this has exactly 2 outcomes. Either he did receive those threats, in which case fans/haters/people just overstepped a line that there is no excuse for, or he will go down in history that used "death threats" as video game marketing and will get literally shit on from left and right. I can't even imagine the fallout if those were fabricated for publicity.

Team Fake are at least 3 of the insane people.
That’s mostly who I see comment in here.
It’s the morbid curiosity that gets me. I have to crack this thread open once and a while to gaze at the abyss. One must not avert their gaze from the abyss.

I open the thread, I find people still believe that Abandoned is secretly Silent Hill made by Hideo Kojima, and I know again the depths of stupidity and delusion that mankind can sink to.

it’s a kind of meditation/mantra, sort of like hate-watching TikTok.

Last edited:

EruditeHobo

It’s the morbid curiosity that gets me. I have to crack this thread open once and a while to gaze at the abyss. One must not avert their gaze from the abyss.

I open the thread, I find people still believe that Abandoned is secretly Silent Hill made by Hideo Kojima, and I know again the depths of stupidity and delusion that mankind can sink to.

Yeah, I feel similarly. I'm kind of low-key addicted to it!

Which is probably exactly what Kojima wants, if you think about it...

bitbydeath

I’m still eager to see if Wronged Us has any connection. The guy said the site would be updated soon but that was 7 days ago.

Either way, it also looks intriguing.

Last edited:
Death threats are unacceptable, whoever does that is a loser who needs to get help.
That said... pretty weird that threats only come up NOW, when most people seemed to move on from this.
Some dudes must have been pissed when he revealed that his trailer would be revealed next year lol. Dude had us hanging for months, disappeared so suddenly then posts that the trailer will show early 2022. Then he removed the date of the trailer so now we dont even know what the fuck is really happening. Its just a huge ass clusterfuck right now

bitbydeath

Some dudes must have been pissed when he revealed that his trailer would be revealed next year lol. Dude had us hanging for months, disappeared so suddenly then posts that the trailer will show early 2022. Then he removed the date of the trailer so now we dont even know what the fuck is really happening. Its just a huge ass clusterfuck right now
Prologue next year, trailer is this year.

I’m still eager to see if Wronged Us has any connection. The guy said the site would be updated soon but that was 7 days ago.

Either way, it also looks intriguing.

This looks like exactly like the kind of thing Hasan was peddling. One dude wiring some stuff up in Unreal Engine, posting a 5 second clip of a character barely moving, and somehow, people get hyped.
Just like Abandoned, I'll be surprised if this ever gets released, or if it does, is any good at all.

Top Bottom