• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dude theres like two guys left who believe that
Jesus Christ you guys still breathing life into a clear scam artist. Absolute delusional. All they said was "We are making a game S___L" and it set this entire thing off, and he's absolutely trolled you and clearly loves the attention this has bought, posting a 5 second video and breaking literally every promise/word since, because there is NOTHING TO SHOW.

This is why humanity needs a good reset.

ElCasual

sTvljWV.jpg
Kojima dressed like be in a cult. SILENT HILL CONFIRMED.

Bluebox has changed its twitter account's image and not a single damn was given tat day...
I wonder if the reveal is planned then in December, when the prologue is releasing in 2022. but if it is indeed Kojima, he is playing hard in this bad developer thing, I mean the whole picture looks weird, since it’s made up of 2 or 3 pictures put together but badly. Makes me really wonder if this is intentionally bad, because even someone with no talent for that, could make a better picture than this...

Last edited:

ElCasual

I wonder if the reveal is planned then in December, when the prologue is releasing in 2022. but if it is indeed Kojima, he is playing hard in this bad developer thing, I mean the whole picture looks weird, since it’s made up of 2 or 3 pictures put together but badly. Makes me really wonder if this is intentionally bad, because even someone with no talent for that, could make a better picture than this...
This not intentionally bad , is bad because is BAD from nature.

Literally nothing in that image in centered.

It looks like shit.
You can say what you want about Hasan, but according to team fake he made this short teaser and when he is able to do that, do you really think he is so bad to not getting even a picture right? This whole thing looks like intentionally bad.

Its not over until either Abandoned or Kojimas next project has been revealed. Coincidently the project Yamaoka-san was teasing is also not revealed yet. Originally that was planned for summer, so that would have been much too early for the bloober silent hill game.

I mean we had 3 extended state of emergencies here. Most of the time since spring 2020 I went only once per week to the office. So of course things get delayed…

Last edited:

baphomet

You can say what you want about Hasan, but according to team fake he made this short teaser and when he is able to do that, do you really think he is so bad to not getting even a picture right? This whole thing looks like intentionally bad.

Its not over until either Abandoned or Kojimas next project has been revealed. Coincidently the project Yamaoka-san was teasing is also not revealed yet. Originally that was planned for summer, so that would have been much too early for the bloober silent hill game.

I mean we had 3 extended state of emergencies here. Most of the time since spring 2020 I went only once per week to the office. So of course things get delayed…

Boy Kojima is gonna be impressed that you ~5 people saw right through his plan and stuck with it even when all the facts in your face said this was nothing.

Why would he release a prologue as a full game that is free if he is just a small indie. Do you think the guy just think he would get more attention? If he is so untalented the prologue will be shit and kill of any hype and hopes for sales of the final game. Does not make much sense if he is just an indie.

Why would he release a prologue as a full game that is free if he is just a small indie. Do you think the guy just think he would get more attention? If he is so untalented the prologue will be shit and kill of any hype and hopes for sales of the final game. Does not make much sense if he is just an indie.
Maybe its cause he is a delusional hack who thinks he is kojima? Hasnt his entire history been making heavy promises? Like literally one of his failed projects also stated about a playable prologue and we know how that ended up. Like i would have believe this is kojima if a.) He did have a very huge history of doing the same thing over and over again b ) delays for a five second teaser. This guy had the balls to push the delay in the last minute instead of just saying it earlier. Kojima would not do something that slaps his fanbase in the face like that not to mention doing it twice c.) He had a past anime game that got shut down due to copyright issues.the last thing the website said? We'll be back soon in a better way. We know how that turned out. Game got cancelled and he started another failed game. Would kojima really associate with someone who steals copyrights? D ) mental health issue, hasan explicitly stated that he was very depressed. If this is all really a ruse then its a very risky water to tread on with how sensitive the world has been with regards to mental illness. Kojima would get his career killed if he had his colleague get annihilated by cyber bullying while he keeps tweeting about his favorite music.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
This dude has exhibited 0 capability to actually make a real, full game.. have you seen his past work, over 6 years? It's all barely demos... same project he's re-worked over and over.

Whatever he releases is going to be hype-killing crap, but if he managed to do it during this retarded conspiracy hype and charge $5 he'd probably make a few thousand dollars.. which is a few thousand dollars than he's ever made futzing around in Unreal Engine pretending to be a "studio" the last 6 years.

The "why would he do that? just release crap?" posts are so bizarre considering we've seen what he's done in the past.. which is attempt to create hype for something, then release crap (or nothing, in the case of his bizarre Android game that only released as a "coming soon" screen). He's bothered to charge for his utter garbage twice too.

What Hasan does doesn't "make sense" because Hasan has no sense lol

IMO <3

Last edited:

K2D

Banned
Real or not, this dragging out is killing all my hype.. If it's real, cool - I'm a little soured, but it'll pass.

If it's fake but good, I'll be dragging my feet at best, or luke warm most probably, forgetting about it for a year or two

If it's fake and a hack or a no show, we'll have ourself an innocent, figuratively coal raking.

ElCasual

Well I will not say " deserved" but the fault of all this mess is Hasan himself. Too much blablablabla and nothing. Ah screw this, W E L L DESERVED

Top Bottom