• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Airbus Jr

Banned
Man this thread still going ?

Gona be honest im getting sick of this rumours

Im team sillent hill real but tbh im tired seeing this thread

Last edited:
Every time something like this happens, I think that team fake finally come to their senses, but no it’s another coincidence. Next time their narrative is that Reedus is a close friend of Hasan and is doing him a favor…

8BiTw0LF

Banned
Damn, does this mean PT was never abandoned or has been resurrected ?
Kojima, Reedus and Guillermo are all in on it...

1e906b613256931dc98dd0cc732ce3e4.jpg

fragganaut

The second/fake Blue Box Game Studios YouTube account still teases a video for the 06.08. where it will share it's last video before closing their account. They also mentioned in one of the comments that their will be more information (from the official channel?).
Screenshot from their channel info:
wiYQj74.png

...They also react to comments, to much effort for just being trolling ... maybe they're working on small content bits.

Guys… Its coming.

baphomet

Since some people seem confused, just because Hasan/Abandoned have nothing to do with Silent Hill/Kojima/Konami doesn't mean that a new non-Bloober Silent Hill isn't coming.

It's a given one is coming. Abandoned just has literally nothing to do with it.

Also my $500 bet is still open to any takers.

remember how during the last state of play, the women said "we'll be back with breaking news before you know it?"

could be nothing but it seems a little deliberate.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Since some people seem confused, just because Hasan/Abandoned have nothing to do with Silent Hill/Kojima/Konami doesn't mean that a new non-Bloober Silent Hill isn't coming.

It's a given one is coming. Abandoned just has literally nothing to do with it.

Also my $500 bet is still open to any takers.
Yeah that's why anything SH related being some evidence that the BB stuff is real is sort of silly.

But unfortunately new SH probably has nothing to do with Kojima, as that's what people really want.

Last edited:

Dabaus

Banned
Norman Reedus with the Silent Hill 3 bunny is something. The only reason I no longer believe this a kojima project is because surely something or someone wouldve leaked something by now right?

SilentUser

Guys, hear me out. What if this isn't Silent Hill but actually the Metal Gear Solid 1 Remake Bluepoint was rumored to be developing? Bluepoint == Blue Box?
Thats certainly not out of the question, as some people already pointed this.

Plus, the new teaser brought me MGS vibes lol.

Top Bottom