• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Somehow the game 's_______l' name is Survival. He announced the change on Twitter but kept pushing the name Abandoned afterwards.
And he knew exactly what he was doing.

Just like in 2015 when he used Silent Hill fonts for his lame ass Kickstarter.. and released a "P.T." for it (Playable Trailer.)

Blatantly obvious heavy handed "hints" that his dumb "Studio" (it's just him) is actually a Kojima front.

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
And he knew exactly what he was doing.

Just like in 2015 when he used Silent Hill fonts for his lame ass Kickstarter.. and released a "P.T." for it (Playable Trailer.)

Blatantly obvious heavy handed "hints" that his dumb "Studio" (it's just him) is actually a Kojima front.
You're right, Kojima is getting lazy 😂

nikolino840

Angry Hasan. :messenger_angry:

That’s old news and has been reported multiple times already, I even put it in my comments on Reddit as an argument, but team fake is thinking it’s another coincidence. Look o could get that Hasan is intentionally leaning in to get attention, but then it wouldn’t make sense that he posted the 2 videos saying it’s not him…
Kojima=small island...mmmh could be worse 😆

THE:MILKMAN

No one knows what the tweet was saying?

The Tweeter was calling out Hasan for continuing to troll with for example hints about Kojima (e.g. his personal Twitter page banner being a small island) after denying having anything to do with him.

Hasan then replies not to directly deny this but to ask for examples basically.

Taking the piss IMO.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
The Tweeter was calling out Hasan for continuing to troll with for example hints about Kojima (e.g. his personal Twitter page banner being a small island) after denying having anything to do with him.

Hasan then replies not to directly deny this but to ask for examples basically.

Taking the piss IMO.

That's not angry Hasan. I was expecting overturned tables and cursing and shit. Lame.

THE:MILKMAN

That's not angry Hasan. I was expecting overturned tables and cursing and shit. Lame.

*if* the app pre-load happens on Thursday it will be interesting to see what gets discussed from there. Will Geoff suddenly start talking about it again?

If another delay or anything else "unexpected" happens then it will fuel another round of backlash on Twitter and further questions about whether Hasan is a lone chancer that is being allowed to troll using some massive company names, or it really is a Sony/Kojima/other master troll that is starting to piss people off more than any thing else....

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
Thought this might be interesting:

Born April 27th (The day PT got cancelled)

Episodic art project (The cancelled silent hills was supposed to be episodic)

Nima follows this account

1500x500

Somehow the game 's_______l' name is Survival. He announced the change on Twitter but kept pushing the name Abandoned afterwards.

I can’t see that they do such a con for Siren. While a great horror game, it just isn’t that popular like Silent Hill and has a smaller fanbase. Also Hasans tease starts with a S ends with a L does not apply to Siren.

bitbydeath

This is interesting, not sure if posted before regarding Bokeh studios. (Ex Silent Hill and Siren devs)
If the allusion to collaborating with other creatives sounds familiar, that's because Toyama has teased the prospect before. Earlier this year, the director said Bokeh would be collaborating with a "famous creative" on the new game, and when I followed up about this tease, Toyama said he couldn't provide me with a name. What he could say, however, was that this collaboration actually wasn't with one person, but with a whole group of people, none of whom are game designers, level designers, or story writers. Instead, they'll collaborate with Bokeh in the art department, and they're actually all people that Toyama has specifically worked with before in his illustrious career.

Famous creative = Kojima???
Working with lots of studios, just like BlueBox???
Finally, I had to ask one question that's been on the lips of just about half the industry over the last year: what about that Silent Hill revival? "Strictly speaking, I'm not in a position to answer that," says Toyama, when I asked him if he'd heard whispers about a revival of the series he'd helped create. "But from a personal perspective, seeing how in recent years there was P.T., you can see you don't need to necessarily stick to a specific system or style," the creator adds. "As long as the theme of Silent Hill, of how the inner darkness of people were being embodied, continues, I think anything beyond that is free territory to explore."
Hints of Silent Hill themes, like PT.

GuinGuin

Banned

According to reports made by Woodrow Derenberger, Indrid Cold came from a planet named Lanulos in the Genemedes galaxy, and that there were two other "grinning men" by the names of Demo Hassan and Karl Ardo.

🤔

Doczu

According to reports made by Woodrow Derenberger, Indrid Cold came from a planet named Lanulos in the Genemedes galaxy, and that there were two other "grinning men" by the names of Demo Hassan and Karl Ardo.

🤔
And what would the connection be?

SJRB

Gold Member

🤔

Just reading that name kinda gives me chills because of the Mothman Prophecies.

That was an awesome movie, back in the day.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
This is interesting, not sure if posted before regarding Bokeh studios. (Ex Silent Hill and Siren devs)

Famous creative = Kojima???
Working with lots of studios, just like BlueBox???
It says they aren't game designers, but people who would work with their art department.

Here's some of Hasan's past work:

screen-1.jpg

Some amazing art!

jaysius

Banned
I cannot wait for this piece of shit trailer app to drop just to see the drama in this thread.
At this point, it probably never will release, and people can go on believing whatever they want to believe about this fart in the wind that turned into a tornado shitstorm.

8BiTw0LF

Banned
I cannot wait for this piece of shit trailer app to drop just to see the drama in this thread.
That app will certainly not be the reveal of Silent Hill. If anything, it will be updated with more "clues", or filled with some "extraordinary" visual artsy fartsy live-trailers by Hasan himself - until the PSX event (August 12th - maybe).

Kdad

Sounds believable.

images

Due to what circumstances Hasan?

You're drumming up business for your not at all related to anyone/anything else game, just your own blood sweat and tears and these 'circumstances' are such that your 'team' wont promote the game with you? Glad SONY has such faith in just little old you. (eyeroll)

Last edited:
Due to what circumstances
Exactly, what circumstances are there what would make the team feel unwell to show themselves, unless they feel uncomfortable working there and don’t want that anyone finds out about it, but in that case, why not just quit working there. Every other studio is putting out photos of their whole team without problems, only Hasan can’t because there is no studio.

bitbydeath

He said none of the creatives are game designers, so not Kojima.

Nor does it make any sense either way for that to be kk led to this BlueBox stuff my friend.
It sounds like he deflected from the original question.
Toyama said he couldn't provide me with a name.

And then went onto mention the groups, those of which aren’t game designers.

What he could say, however, was that this collaboration actually wasn't with one person, but with a whole group of people, none of whom are game designers, level designers, or story writers. Instead, they'll collaborate with Bokeh in the art department
There’s still a famous creative individual, they’re just not saying who.

Damn, does this mean PT was never abandoned or has been resurrected ?

Top Bottom