• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kdad

Hasan has a new twitter background?

K7qMs9i.jpg

A photo of "Chinaman's Hat" in Hawaii

Traditional name for "Chinaman's Hat" is Mokolii

Mokolii means Little Lizard

What is a common Little Lizard?

GeckoArt.png

Its the weekend and I'm already drinking...how 'bout you?

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
You need to tone down on whatever you're using, man. You barely remember your own rant about it. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Working is beating me to death so I don't have time to watch the thread properly, hence my drive by posts, but I got a decent enough memory still.
Also, I hate the idea of "so you're saying" in discussions, it's a sign of weakness IMO.

So instead of assuming your doubt about the release of the so called app, allow me to ask:
What did you meant when you said the words highlighted?
It meant.. I have my doubts about everything surrounding this guy, including whether he'd ever manage to get past certification and get this "app" release (and I doubt it will show up as an "app", but probably just a game demo.)

Now look at what you said:

We went from "there will be no app/it's a scam"

Again Hasan is claiming 50+ people are working on it and yet we didn’t see even one of those people. Possible that he is working alone on it as team fake claims, but we already know that at least Nuare is working on it and they would already distanced themselves from Hasan because they would need to see at least part of the game and see what garbage it is. By the way who is paying Nuare and the other studios who are doing work for them? Is Hasan super rich? I mean checking their history and track record, there is no way they made money with ghat and probably even lost money.

IntentionalPun

Again Hasan is claiming 50+ people are working on it and yet we didn’t see even one of those people. Possible that he is working alone on it as team fake claims, but we already know that at least Nuare is working on it and they would already distanced themselves from Hasan because they would need to see at least part of the game and see what garbage it is. By the way who is paying Nuare and the other studios who are doing work for them? Is Hasan super rich? I mean checking their history and track record, there is no way they made money with ghat and probably even lost money.
He only named one other studio aside from Nuare, and they sell assets on their web site for $50... he claimed 7 studios.. what in the world would be the point of naming only Nuare, and an asset seller, if he actually had 7 studios working for him? Either way, assets aren't that expensive.. he's clearly bought them before... so who knows what Nuare is even doing for him? Look at their web site and they are mostly an art/concept art studio. They don't appear to do much 3d modeling, so perhaps that isn't expensive from them? They have some examples on their site of a couple of crap looking Fortnite skins.

He's been exagerrating shit since his website was created years ago.. claiming he "partnered with" Sony, ID @ Xbox, nVidia, Epic.. and others, since 2015.. when that probably meant "I have an nVidia graphics card" or "I downloaded Unreal Engine", so don't take it too seriously when he claims he's actually "Working with" anyone.

PLpQQkE.png

See for yourself: https://web.archive.org/web/20160716024134/http://www.blueboxgamestudios.com/investorrelations/

He also had a 10 person 10 team back then.. super experienced! They also help other studios! And work with other studios! (never named a single game anyone has worked on, studio they worked with/for, and no-one on the internet has ever claimed to have worked with Blue Box, outside of Hasan getting the Nuare guy to make a video.)

Last edited:

Faithless83

Banned
It meant.. I have my doubts about everything surrounding this guy, including whether he'd ever manage to get past certification and get this "app" release (and I doubt it will show up as an "app", but probably just a game demo.)

Now look at what you said:
The quotes are just you doubting the whole thing will ever release. I didn't go through a 130 pages thread to dig further but be sure some on the TeamFake trolls said everthing is fake.
WB686jH.png

You cherry picked what I said, but you stated multiple times that this is just an asset flip dev.

So let's put you on "TeamDoubtIT", now? It looks like you're not so sure about the whole thing anymore.

I see only 2 realistic outcomes:
1. This is a game from a big studio (probably Kojima productions)
2. We are living in the twilight zone, where normal things don’t happen very often.

IntentionalPun

@ Faithless83 Faithless83

Eh whatever bro, most people here capable of a normal conversation, my thoughts on this matter have probably been the most consistent in this entire thread if anything. They just aren't black/white "THIS IS GONNA HAPPEN" thoughts. My thoughts are that Hasan is a guy who releases asset flip garbage. My only prediction ever has been that what happens will be consistent with that history; but I can't predict the future..

Doczu

Eh whatever bro, most people here capable of a normal conversation, my thoughts on this matter have probably been the most consistent in this entire thread if anything. They just aren't black/white "THIS IS GONNA HAPPEN" thoughts. My thoughts are that Hasan is a guy who releases asset flip garbage. My only prediction ever has been that what happens will be consistent with that history; but I can't predict the future..
I love the energy this thread has and i can't wait for the reveal. It makes me feel better scrolling through the posts while it's after midnight (Pooland here) when i can't sleep.

Faithless83

Banned

So you say. You went from this:
Well I'm entertained by ruining other people's entertainment; so.. we have a problem.

If this is Kojima, it's a long ass troll.. Blue Box first appeared as a failed Kickstarter, 6 years ago:

To the point of betting a picture of your wife's ass, to a much more middle ground approach now.

I'm just pointing that out is all, it's quite entertaining to watch how "most consistent" it all has been.
We get it, you enjoy the attention of being "the antagonist". We are now on waiting state, but this much is clear (to me), this is not an asset flip dev.

IntentionalPun

To the point of betting a picture of your wife's ass, to a much more middle ground approach now.

I'm just pointing that out is all, it's quite entertaining to watch how "most consistent" it all has been.
We get it, you enjoy the attention of being "the antagonist". We are now on waiting state, but this much is clear (to me), this is not an asset flip dev.
That was a joke, which should be obvious.. I don't actually get entertainment out of ruining people's fun.

Way to ironically come into this thread that's been pretty non-combative and.. get combative... and then claim I'm enjoying being an antagonist lol

Last edited:

THE:MILKMAN

I love the energy this thread has and i can't wait for the reveal. It makes me feel better scrolling through the posts while it's after midnight (Pooland here) when i can't sleep.

TBH it should be an entirely fun thread no matter what happens but in the last few pages I've been surprised how many serious and almost angrily toned posts there has been.:messenger_confused:

We're possibly talking about the master troll and De Niro finger wag supremo that is Hideo Kojima! (and his right hand man Geoff Keighley).

Doczu

TBH it should be an entirely fun thread no matter what happens but in the last few pages I've been surprised how many serious and almost angrily toned posts there has been.:messenger_confused:

We're possibly talking about the master troll and De Niro finger wag supremo that is Hideo Kojima! (and his right hand man Geoff Keighley).
Speaking about Keighley - did he ever receive those screenshots?

Faithless83

Banned
That was a joke, which should be obvious.. I don't actually get entertainment out of ruining people's fun.

Way to ironically come into this thread that's been pretty non-combative and.. get combative... and then claim I'm enjoying being an antagonist lol
It was your tone from the beginning I just quoted one of your messages but it's all there. It wasn't a post, it's several.
What I'm saying about the antagonist part, was because pretty much only you kept replying and trying to keep the "asset flip dev" notion alive for this long.

Please don't consider this an attack to you personally, but the notion that "it's nothing" IMO is long gone.
It is something, maybe not Silent Hills, but something bigger than a "one man studio trolling with us".

Just watch how the teamfake most vocal voices come and go, yet you remain.

Faithless83

Banned
Speaking about Keighley - did he ever receive those screenshots?
Nothing after the delay... They were dead set on moving this forward, then (coincidentally) the Sony event got pushed, based on rumors.

There was something big scheduled for the beginning of the month, then everything got pushed back all at once. Abandoned was just caught in the middle of it.
Which is a damn shame.

So was the title

S______L​

ever revealed? There's 139 pages and I don't think I'm going to read all that.
It was never made official but I am sure it had nothing to do with the name they likely meant ABANDONED = SURVIVAL since its likely a survival horror

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

No, he can't have doubts cause his ass is on the line.
I do own that ass.

But I don't get this not understanding what "TeamFake" means.. not like I came up with it. TeamReal is saying "This is a Kojima and/or Silent Hill game!".. TeamFake is basically.. "nah, that's fake." (aka that's not true)

Ironically Team Real believes everything Hasan has ever done at face value.. release garbage games.. say he's not Kojima, say he's not working on Silent Hill.. hell they think everything is all just a ruse.. AKA Fake ;)

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Ironically Team Real believes everything Hasan has ever done at face value.. release garbage games.. say he's not Kojima, say he's not working on Silent Hill.. hell they think everything is all just a ruse.. AKA Fake ;)
That doesn’t make sense. Which Team are you on again? What you wrote is the complete opposite of Team Real.

Last edited:
So was the title

S______L​

ever revealed? There's 139 pages and I don't think I'm going to read all that.
I though recently about that. Well the reveal was getting closer and everyone kind of believed them when they said they are no Kojima. Perhaps Kojima wanted people again to dig deeper and start to actively discuss about it because it is so much more fun than to just announce a game out of the blue. So my guess is that the reveal was not that far off but they didn’t expected to event delay and therefore kind of fueled the flames a little bit earlier than they wanted, that it’s so quite know they already used up all their teases.

IntentionalPun

That doesn’t make sense. Which Team are you on again? What you wrote is the complete opposite of Team Real.
Huh? You think Hasan and BB’s history is fake, a ruse…

you in particular don’t even believe the games he released ever released lol

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Huh? You think Hasan and BB’s history is fake, a ruse…

you in particular don’t even believe the games he released ever released lol
That’s not what you wrote lol.
believes everything Hasan has ever done at face value
Most shrug him off with a “whatever you say, Kojima”. Team fake believes his words more than Team Real, particularly where he writes he has nothing to do with Kojima.
release garbage games
Again, this is team fake, the games never released and aren’t able to be bought today.

say he's not Kojima, say he's not working on Silent Hill.
These next two should obviously be team fake, since team real believe in Kojima and Silent Hill.

THE:MILKMAN

Basically this.

It is quite simple:

Geoff apparently did a lot of DM'ing with Hasan and we ended with no answers and just silence. Why?
Jason then does a full one hour phone interview with Hasan and we ended up with no clear answers but it was clear many suspicions remained. But why no follow-up to put it to bed?

Hence why many in this thread at least believe there is something bigger going on here. If not, then it begs the question why a lone dev in over his head has been allowed to promise a app coming to PS5 unchecked.

mckmas8808

Banned
It is quite simple:

Geoff apparently did a lot of DM'ing with Hasan and we ended with no answers and just silence. Why?
Jason then does a full one hour phone interview with Hasan and we ended up with no clear answers but it was clear many suspicions remained. But why no follow-up to put it to bed?

Hence why many in this thread at least believe there is something bigger going on here. If not, then it begs the question why a lone dev in over his head has been allowed to promise a app coming to PS5 unchecked.

EXACTLY THIS!

Sorry IntentionalPun IntentionalPun but none of this makes sense, unless #teamreal is closer to right than #teamfake is.

IntentionalPun

EXACTLY THIS!

Sorry IntentionalPun IntentionalPun but none of this makes sense, unless #teamreal is closer to right than #teamfake is.
He never sent anything and the story died...more specifically he was chatting about it in the Resetera thread, and then Hasan made that "I'm real" video, and then Resetera closed the thread... and of course Hasan delayed everything. So not sure what follow up you'd expect? I feel like you, my beloved TeamReal friends, have a propensity to see "mysteries" that aren't that mysterious <3

B Bladed Thesis : You are correct.. I was just joking about how saying "This is Hideo" is actually calling BlueBox fake.

Last edited:

mckmas8808

Banned
He never sent anything and the story died...more specifically he was chatting about it in the Resetera thread, and then Hasan made that "I'm real" video, and then Resetera closed the thread... and of course Hasan delayed everything. So not sure what follow up you'd expect? I feel like you, my beloved TeamReal friends, have a propensity to see "mysteries" that aren't that mysterious <3

B Bladed Thesis : You are correct.. I was just joking about how saying "This is Hideo" is actually calling BlueBox fake.

We all know if Geoff really cared about the story, he'd do more follow-ups. And not just rely on RE closing a thread as the end of the story.

IntentionalPun

We all know if Geoff really cared about the story, he'd do more follow-ups. And not just rely on RE closing a thread as the end of the story.
He didn't show that he cared that much though.. he was asked specifically about Hasan/BlueBox/Abandoned in a Q&A session.. likely noticed it was somehow a big story, and then posted on Re a few times about it.

He didn't show that he cared that much though.. he was asked specifically about Hasan/BlueBox/Abandoned in a Q&A session.. likely noticed it was somehow a big story, and then posted on Re a few times about it.
Cared enough to take screenshots immediately following a conversation he had with him allegedly months before this whole thing. Just one more of those "weird" coincidences :messenger_winking:
Can't remember the last I screenshot a conversation on my phone with someone I don't know, but that's just me :messenger_grinning:

tommib

It was your tone from the beginning I just quoted one of your messages but it's all there. It wasn't a post, it's several.
What I'm saying about the antagonist part, was because pretty much only you kept replying and trying to keep the "asset flip dev" notion alive for this long.

Please don't consider this an attack to you personally, but the notion that "it's nothing" IMO is long gone.
It is something, maybe not Silent Hills, but something bigger than a "one man studio trolling with us".

Just watch how the teamfake most vocal voices come and go, yet you remain.
I put the thread on ignore because it hurts me to see the massive delusion you all flat-earthers are having with thinking this is anything else than a shitty survival Outlast/PT rip-off. Teamfake is here, we just moved on. We will be back with kind words to soften the fall.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Cared enough to take screenshots immediately following a conversation he had with him allegedly months before this whole thing. Just one more of those "weird" coincidences :messenger_winking:
Can't remember the last I screenshot a conversation on my phone with someone I don't know, but that's just me :messenger_grinning:
He does game promotion literally for a living.. someone who got a PS Blog post for their PS5 exclusive messaged him asking about whether he could promote his game later in the summer.. it's really not that weird, for someone to save off a message, for something he might potentially refer to later.. for their job.

Top Bottom