• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mckmas8808

Banned
Probably the 5th time I've posted that exact thing lol

Hasan also claimed in 2015 to have that 10 person dev team.. on his web site he claimed "Just hired 11 voice actors", which makes zero sense at all.. he then only managed to release 3 totally shit projects in 6 years, after claiming in 2015, that his Kickstarter with 8 backers totaling $200 had somehow managed to be fully funded by private investors. There is zero evidence he has any employees, has ever hired or worked with voice actors (maybe one for his trailer, but that could just be some random person), or done anything but release asset flip garbage on Google Play store and Steam, that he maybe has made a total of a few hundred dollars on.

Dude is just a lying scammy garbage dev lol

But it still doesn't line up with some other things that we've seen. If he's truly just a grifter, then I have to also blame Sony for not chopping this dude off at the knees a month ago.

bitbydeath

What game?
His failed Kickstarter? It never released at all, ever.

He tried to get it going on Steam, you can see it here:

He claims it is now a big AAA game!

But there's no evidence "the lost tape" ever released anywhere.. he also claimed it would be for VR!!

Although he did release this in 2019, and sold it, on Google Play store.. which you can verify in archive.org, as it has 100+ installs:

Someone on restera downloaded it and said it was a single area you could walk around and fully explore in 15 minutes.. aka an asset flip.

His Steam game, did "release" in EA.. you keep repeating it like it didn't lol.. real people downloaded it and attempted to play it.. it appears to have crashed for everyone.

But why again is this a "flaw" in the theory?

The dude is a scammer.. he released and charged for a game on Steam EA.. then took it down for sale.. and claims it moved to a 3rd party.. which sounds, scammy as fuck. It's his way of.. abanodoning the project leaving those who purchased the early access to never get a game.
It never released though and yes that game underwent three different titles. You can’t buy it.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
It never released though and yes that game underwent three different titles. You can’t buy it.
Sure.. but again, that's a different game than the one he (cover your eyes, don't read this) DID RELEASE ON STEAM EA (OK you can open them now) and charged real money for, the one you mentioned that was transfered to a fake company.

IntentionalPun

Same reason as MobyDick being a fake studio.
MobyDick released multiple games across 2 platforms over the course of six years? (Android/Steam) Was MobyDick games a registered business in the Netherlands as a sole proprietor, under a real persons' name?

IntentionalPun

I hope this is a permanent conspiracy theory TBH, that is never possible to "solve"..

If our grandkids aren't #TeamReal-ers just we have flat-earthers now, I am going to be highly disappointed.

edit: damn.. TRIPLE KILLLL (post)

But it still doesn't line up with some other things that we've seen. If he's truly just a grifter, then I have to also blame Sony for not chopping this dude off at the knees a month ago.

Curious what doesn't line up?

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Sure.. but again, that's a different game than the one he (cover your eyes, don't read this) DID RELEASE ON STEAM EA (OK you can open them now) and charged real money for, the one you mentioned that was transfered to a fake company.
Can you provide a link where it can be bought today?

I haven't followed this madness for a while now but it seems that the dream is dead?

Still at #TeamReal for the shitsandgiggles if it turns out to be true.

IntentionalPun

Can you provide a link where it can be bought today?
Come on breh.. he took them all off sale.. I have provided extensive proof that he put at least 2 games up for sale (and released another free on Android.)

Unless Kojima has the power to hack archive.org and change the cached pages from play store / steam there lol

Or hack SteamDB, which constantly tracks changes to games on steam lol

See for yourself an archive of it being on sale:

archive.org link

It was on sale since December to sometime after that.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Come on breh.. he took them all off sale.. I have provided extensive proof that he put at least 2 games up for sale (and released another free on Android.)

Unless Kojima has the power to hack archive.org and change the cached pages from play store / steam there lol

Or hack SteamDB, which constantly tracks changes to games on steam lol

See for yourself an archive of it being on sale:

It was on sale since December to sometime after that.
Case and point!

IntentionalPun

Isn’t that the only way it’d work in your favour?
You seem to have backed yourself into a corner of the studio being asset-flip only/incompetent studio.
Huh? Nah.. I mean it'll be obvious that he's an asset flip moron, but I'm saying that despite that, much like flat-earthers, teamreal-ers will keep their beliefs going for decades!

I have no "working in my favor" scenario though.. I honestly hope this really is a Kojima project. It's just, not lol

The "working in my favor" scenario is whatever is the most fun! And I kinda think people continuing to believe this even if he really does release nothing of any quality much higher than his past garbage, is the most fun!

(but since I own a 2 PS5s, a legit Kojima PS5 exclusive SH would be great too)

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Case and point!
Check the updated post, NeoGAF's code that picks up steam URLs also picks up archive.org URLs for steam and screws them up, so you have to link them differently.

Here:

archive link for steam garbage

EQpkKK8.png

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Huh? Nah.. I mean it'll be obvious that he's an asset flip moron, but I'm saying that despite that, much like flat-earthers, teamreal-ers will keep their beliefs going for decades!

I have no "working in my favor" scenario though.. I honestly hope this really is a Kojima project. It's just, not lol

The "working in my favor" scenario is whatever is the most fun! And I kinda think people continuing to believe this even if he really does release nothing of any quality much higher than his past garbage, is the most fun!

(but since I own a 2 PS5s, a legit Kojima PS5 exclusive SH would be great too)
Simplest answer is often the correct one and it seems like your contorting your reasoning in all directions to try make it fit.

Check the updated post, NeoGAF's code that picks up steam URLs also picks up archive.org URLs for steam and screws them up, so you have to link them differently.

Here:

archive link for steam garbage

EQpkKK8.png
Take this for example, for this to be correct then CreateQ Interactive would have to exist but nobody can find any trace of them and CreateQ has officially stated they don’t work in gaming.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

- The timing
- Konami all of a sudden getting active about SH
- Sony not saying anything
- The intials H.K.
- The translation of his name is Hideo.
- The Sony Blog post
- Jeff Keighly acting weird about this WHOLE thing.

All of this has been discussed at length; but I don't find all that much there... merch store for instance has only existed since February.. and has been filling with merch since, for games that are long-dead.. like Track and Field.

The blog post one sort of keeps killing me why you guys think that's a big deal. Garbage indie devs have gotten blog posts.. he won't be the first or last.

I also think people are seeing things that aren't there with JK... he hypes games for a living.. was asked about Abandoned in a Q&A and responded.. he had decent proof that what he said was real, the only real evidence he's being weird is some EXIF data that doesn't quite match up. Beyond that he's just a guy who hypes games, commenting on a game.. that is getting hyped. Same with Jason Schrier.. dude just sees a "story" and latches on.. they have ignored it since then because it's a big nothing most likely.

IntentionalPun

Simplest answer is often the correct one and it seems like your contorting your reasoning in all directions to try make it fit.

Take this for example, for this to be correct then CreateQ Interactive would have to exist but nobody can find any trace of them and CreateQ has officially stated they don’t work in gaming.

You have this all so backwards.. guy with history of lying about his game studio, and releasing garbage games he exaggerates is still a guy lying about his game studio, releasing garbage things.

And.. you think it isn't the simplest answer that things that are on archive.org are real? Are you.. for real? lol The simplest answer is someone hacked archive.org?

And I just don't have anything more to say about your weird logic about the CreateQ thing.. you are just Chewbakka is a wookie who lives on Endor-ing me here... CreateQ does not have to be real. Hasan can type that into Steam if he wants, it's a platform with likely 10's of thousands of registered devs, there is no reason to think Valve is fact checking every single thing entered, especially since... nothing associated with that name is currently getting any money from people. And Hasan has an obvious propensity for commiting mild fraud.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

You have this all so backwards.. guy with history of lying about his game studio, and releasing garbage games he exaggerates is still a guy lying about his game studio, releasing garbage things.

And.. you think it isn't the simplest answer that things that are on archive.org are real? Are you.. for real? lol The simplest answer is someone hacked archive.org?

And I just don't have anything more to say about your weird logic about the CreateQ thing.. you are just Chewbakka is a wookie who lives on Endor-ing me here... CreateQ does not have to be real. Hasan can type that into Steam if he wants, it's a platform with likely 10's of thousands of registered devs, there is no reason to think Valve is fact checking every single thing entered, especially since... nothing associated with that name is currently getting any money from people. And Hasan has an obvious propensity for commiting mild fraud.
I already said the simplest answer (provided they once existed) was they got a job at Koji Pro in the Netherlands and carried that history over for Kojima to make use of.

baphomet

They didn't get hired by Kojima. They would need talent, which they don't have and the Amsterdam satellite is specifically for support with Guerilla and their decima engine.

After all this started they were also forced to be very clear that they have nothing to do with Kojima.

IntentionalPun

I already said the simplest answer (provided they once existed) was they got a job at Koji Pro in the Netherlands and carried that history over for Kojima to make use of.
And when do you envision this happened, in this simple answer? From the company start in 2015 to now, at what point does it make sense for Kojima to get involved?

bitbydeath

They didn't get hired by Kojima. They would need talent, which they don't have and the Amsterdam satellite is specifically for support with Guerilla and their decima engine.

After all this started they were also forced to be very clear that they have nothing to do with Kojima.
No, it’s literally another branch of Kojima Productions.

Joakim / Moby Dick also stated they had nothing to do with Kojima.

IntentionalPun

No, it’s literally another branch of Kojima Productions.

Joakim / Moby Dick also stated they had nothing to do with Kojima.
From your link:
During the PlayStation Experience, Kojima announced that Kojima Productions will use the Decima Engine for the development of Death Stranding. For those unfamiliar with the Decima Engine, this is the engine developed by Guerrilla Games for Horizon Zero Dawn development .

To make the cooperation a bit easier (just dropping by from Japan to Amsterdam is not very simple) Kojima Productions places a satellite team in Amsterdam, right in the office of Guerrilla Games.

It was literally just a team inside of Guerilla's offices.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

No one fucking said that.
You said they weren’t hired by Kojima.
Obviously staff working for Kojima Prod, would be hired by Kojima.

You then went on to state they’d be providing support to Guerilla which again is incorrect as they are strictly a Kojima Prod team.

baphomet

You said they weren’t hired by Kojima.
Obviously staff working for Kojima Prod, would be hired by Kojima.

You then went on to state they’d be providing support to Guerilla which again is incorrect as they are strictly a Kojima Prod team.

Jesus Christ.

I'm not sure if English isn't your first language, or if you're just that dense.

Last edited:
Team fake narrative is partly about the history since 2015. I believe it was Kojima all this time. He burnt his other cover Studio Moby Dick shortly before that and probably wanted another fake studio for a future project. Looking back at his Moby Dick con, the biggest thing which gave it away was the non existent history. He probably realized that in order to make the surprise even bigger would be to have a fake studio with a history. The output of Bluebox studios is do small that it surely didn’t take much time for a skilled developer like Kojima to plant the seeds. Again he didn’t knew at that time for what game it will be used only that he wants to habe a fake studio with a small history for his next con.

the Future live Event thing of the App make me think that Sony made the App (perhaps with Kojimas support) not only to show Abanfoned on real-time on PS5 but other games in the future as well, live event probably means also that it’s possible to watch all future Sony events through the app.

Yes Team Fake is about the facts.
It's all a web of deception :D

Nah, seriously though, we're looking at the same things, some believe it's all weird coincidences and a lot of incompetence. Others think there's some interesting plan behind it all.

Nobody is ignoring the facts as far as I can tell, just interpreting their meaning in a different way.

For me until this day the weirdest one to explain is the "trailer app" or whatever the fuck that is. And #teamfake is betting it all on it never releasing because this guy is just a scammer. If/when it does release in a few weeks we'll see who was right about it all.

If it does release and it's not the ARG #teamreal has been suspecting since day one, then basically Sony has fallen asleep on the wheel on this one and shown world class incompetence managing the situation.

We'll see soon, one way or another.

IntentionalPun

Nobody is ignoring the facts as far as I can tell, just interpreting their meaning in a different way.
Have you met bitbydeath bitbydeath by chance? lol

And who is saying this "app" will never release? Who is "betting it all" on that?

Nobody is doing that other than speculating it's possible we'll never see it, since Hasan is incompetent.

Last edited:
Have you met bitbydeath bitbydeath by chance? lol

And who is saying this "app" will never release? Who is "betting it all" on that?

Nobody is doing that other than speculating it's possible we'll never see it, since Hasan is incompetent.
Hey now, don't walk it back at this point :messenger_winking:
There's plenty of instances of you calling him a scammer. I think it was the thing we both agreed on for different reasons, I think he's definitely not developing any app, but that's because I think whoever is behind it (Sony? Kojima? BluePoint?) are the ones doing it.
Remember he's recently said there will be multiple trailers for other games too? So what is it, is he a scammer and never going to release this app, or is he really working on an app that will display multiple "trailers"?

I'll put it all on the line, I'm supremely confident this is related to some sort of PSX app and will be the new way Sony presents their conference going forward (maybe something VR related too? who knows).
I do think Kojima is involved as well but the Konami IPs are on the table.

So there, my full cards are on the table. What's your bet?

IntentionalPun

Hey now, don't walk it back at this point :messenger_winking:
There's plenty of instances of you calling him a scammer. I think it was the thing we both agreed on for different reasons, I think he's definitely not developing any app, but that's because I think whoever is behind it (Sony? Kojima? BluePoint?) are the ones doing it.
Remember he's recently said there will be multiple trailers for other games too? So what is it, is he a scammer and never going to release this app, or is he really working on an app that will display multiple "trailers"?

I'll put it all on the line, I'm supremely confident this is related to some sort of PSX app and will be the new way Sony presents their conference going forward (maybe something VR related too? who knows).
I do think Kojima is involved as well but the Konami IPs are on the table.

So there, my full cards are on the table. What's your bet?
I'm not walking anything back.. I've just said the "app" is gonna be some garbage that has nothing to do with Kojima/Silent Hill. He's a scammer in the sense.. he's a liar.. lying about his dev team size, lying about the scope of his projects.. lying about why they get pulled from stores.. so I don't trust what he says, nor do I understand why anyone does.

And no, he did not say any of this would be for "other games".. he's talking about Abandoned only for the "Abandoned : Realtime Experience" and he actually said it's only launching with an "intro" and no "trailers" lol

And LOL @ this being some app related to PSX for how Sony presents conferences... I honestly just don't know what to say about that dude... it's not like Hasan isn't reading all of the rumors around that too. And Sony is probably not paying any attention to this because it's a total nothing story outside of the heads of a few overly hyped people on the internet.

I swear you guys are barely trying to follow the conversation here.. or.. no offense.. the "facts" presented.

Last edited:
I'm not walking anything back.. I've just said the "app" is gonna be some garbage that has nothing to do with Kojima/Silent Hill. He's a scammer in the sense.. he's a liar.. lying about his dev team size, lying about the scope of his projects.. lying about why they get pulled from stores.. so I don't trust what he says, nor do I understand why anyone does.

And no, he did not say any of this would be for "other games".. he's talking about Abandoned only for the "Abandoned : Realtime Experience" and he actually said it's only launching with an "intro" and no "trailers" lol

And LOL @ this being some app related to PSX for how Sony presents conferences... I honestly just don't know what to say about that dude... it's not like Hasan isn't reading all of the rumors around that too. And Sony is probably not paying any attention to this because it's a total nothing story outside of the heads of a few overly hyped people on the internet.

I swear you guys are barely trying to follow the conversation here.. or.. no offense.. the "facts" presented.
I'm trying to get your "positive claim" here. I want to get what you actually think it is and what's your prediction for what will happen? Like I said, I put my whole prediction there, so easy to prove me wrong in a few weeks.
Go on, what's yours? :messenger_grinning:

I'm trying to get your "positive claim" here. I want to get what you actually think it is and what's your prediction for what will happen? Like I said, I put my whole prediction there, so easy to prove me wrong in a few weeks.
TeamReal doesn't even understand the burden of proof, or Occam's Razor. There is absolutely ZERO evidence this is Kojima or even Silent Hill(s) in general; in fact, there have been outright denials, something we never saw with Joakim/MGSV - other than saying their game was better than MGS. Your positive claim is that this is Kojima, but you need to have evidence to make your claim. #Teamfake being skeptical of your claims does not mean we're making the positive claim that this guys is a scammer or that no-app is coming. If you take everything at Hasan's word, this just looks like an indie dev, trying to draw in some hype for his crappy asset-flip game, but getting in over their heads with the SH and Kojima fans.

Honestly I feel bad for bumping this conversation up again, this thread needs to die until there is some actual evidence.

Mods?
GIF by Showtime

IntentionalPun

I'm positive Hasan is just a single person dev studio, whose history is exactly what it is at face value, in that he's lied about his dev team size, released utter garbage, some of which he's charged for... and that none of this has to do with Kojima or Silent Hill.

What will actually happen? I mean.. I dunno.. the output will be consistent with the above. Maybe slightly better garbage than the past, since he does appear to at least be upping his game/learning Unreal/buying some assets.

Last edited:

SkylineRKR

I'm positive Hasan is just a single person dev studio, whose history is exactly what it is at face value, in that he's lied about his dev team size, released utter garbage, some of which he's charged for... and that none of this has to do with Kojima or Silent Hill.

What will actually happen? I mean.. I dunno.. the output will be consistent with the above. Maybe slightly better garbage than the past, since he does appear to at least be upping his game/learning Unreal/buying some assets.

Everything points towards this is the case.

Hasan's one of our clients. Which is why I'm team fake in the first place. He could be some fall guy for Hideo ofcourse, but to me this doesn't make sense. They would be better off using a fake persona like Mogren.

I can say he's registered properly, and BBGS does not have its own office space. Its registered at his own place, now, this isn't an uncommon thing to do here since its being registered as a sole proprietorship. But there is no single developer in our local scene connected to BBGS. There is no connection with GG either. No single employee on linkedin. In 2015 his company was registered with 15 employees, but I don't if you can take this at face value and its been 6 years ago.

In fact, I have another crumble for the believers; one of BBGS used trade names is Pixel Molecule. Dunno if this has been dug up already. The guy isn't exactly original with his branding.

Last edited:
TeamReal doesn't even understand the burden of proof, or Occam's Razor. There is absolutely ZERO evidence this is Kojima or even Silent Hill(s) in general; in fact, there have been outright denials, something we never saw with Joakim/MGSV - other than saying their game was better than MGS. Your positive claim is that this is Kojima, but you need to have evidence to make your claim. #Teamfake being skeptical of your claims does not mean we're making the positive claim that this guys is a scammer or that no-app is coming. If you take everything at Hasan's word, this just looks like an indie dev, trying to draw in some hype for his crappy asset-flip game, but getting in over their heads with the SH and Kojima fans.

Honestly I feel bad for bumping this conversation up again, this thread needs to die until there is some actual evidence.

Mods?
GIF by Showtime
My dude, you just displayed a perfect example of the Dunning Kruger effect. Read up on it please.

No one is saying they "know" fuck all. The question is about what do you "believe" given the known facts so far. Proof is about knowledge claims not about beliefs. Beliefs may or may not be unfounded, but they are always "true" from the standpoint of the one claiming them (obviously trolls being an exception).

A religious person may believe in their particular deity, but the burden of proof only appears when the claim knowledge.

You're schooled, so now you can gtfo the thread, we were doing just fine and having fun before you showed up :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Top Bottom