• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DelireMan7

train GIF

Nothing stop the Team Real train !

FUBARx89

If this app with nothing but instructions doesn't launch at bang on midnight my time (BST) I will be furious.

I'll write a strongly worded letter to all parties involved.

mckmas8808

Banned
Thought just crossed my mind - it turns out that Hasan used Schreier and Bloomberg to introduce Nuare Studio so that they can participate in the game now. This guy, man, this guy...😏
And all for what? To what end? Does he have a 30% company holding stake in Nuare or something? Like what's going on?

So wouldn't it be reasonable to believe that she may know something if this whole thing is Kojima related? What does she get out of responding to this stuff at this point if it's just some cheap\fake indie dev that only hustles people out of their money?
normally actors are the first leakers themselves lol
she was evasive enough that we can't call it either way, just in a sea of coincidences and non denials, this is just one more :messenger_winking:

mckmas8808

Banned
She voiced Angela in SH2, Claudia in SH3, iDroid/theme song in MGSV

OH COME ON!!!! It's getting to be super obvious now. What do you say to this IntentionalPun IntentionalPun

normally actors are the first leakers themselves lol
she was evasive enough that we can't call it either way, just in a sea of coincidences and non denials, this is just one more :messenger_winking:

Absotutely! She even called out Geoff Keighly by name. She knows him and Kojima work closely together.

Last edited:

SkylineRKR

Its funny, I browsed through Ree and they act like they always do. Its like this discussion never existed. Its nowhere to be found anymore and they've decided on their narrative to push; its fake and unrelated so no one brings it up in SH threads. Probably get banned if you say its not fake.

I mean I'm still team fake, but its still interesting to read theories from both sides.

Last edited:

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
Its funny, I browsed through Ree and they act like they always do. Its like this discussion never existed. Its nowhere to be found anymore and they've decided on their narrative to push; its fake and unrelated so no one brings it up in SH threads. Probably get banned if you say its not fake.

I mean I'm still team fake, but its still interesting to read theories from both sides.
Will probably get pretty quiet here too if the app isn't interesting.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

tenor.gif

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole

They burried it because it became too much about researching a person's background and all that, and because the Hasan video he seemed pretty nervous about it all.

It's very fun killing, but it's also the same reason the subreddit was shut down, and has nothing to do with team fake vs. team real.

SkylineRKR

Thats understandable. I feel for the guy, even if he was trolling. Its still just about a game. And he never outright said Silent Hill.

Will probably get pretty quiet here too if the app isn't interesting.

Yeah, depends. Maybe it drops another theory or something, which is likely. I'd expect a delay by now but apparently its going to release. Perhaps Nuare cobbled something together.

mckmas8808

Banned
They burried it because it became too much about researching a person's background and all that, and because the Hasan video he seemed pretty nervous about it all.

It's very fun killing, but it's also the same reason the subreddit was shut down, and has nothing to do with team fake vs. team real.

That's wack! I'm always against people saying we're too soft as a society and I'm against people saying everything is about being "WOKE". But this is one of those times where I'm like, "guys you're acting like soy boys" lol.
It's like REEEE is trying to proven all those people right. Nobody is being hurt in this situation.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
That's wack! I'm always against people saying we're too soft as a society and I'm against people saying everything is about being "WOKE". But this is one of those times where I'm like, "guys you're acting like soy boys" lol.
It's like REEEE is trying to proven all those people right. Nobody is being hurt in this situation.
It's the "excuse" but not the "reason."

Especially their pedigree. Bet.

gongal

Neo Member
Why do people want to feel sorry for him so badly? HE DID THIS TO HIMSELF! He asked for this!

Whatever happens, he still won, imo. Nothing to feel sorry about.
Even if Abandoned turns about to be some massive scam (I doubt it), it's going to sell much better than it would when no one gave a shit and even knew about it.

Biggest schizos (like myself) will buy just to look for more clues smh

Last edited:
Top Bottom