• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I
Oh boy if it isn't....

NxOXcuO.png
Lmao I freaking hope someone sent this to the devs.

Because this is literally them stirring up the Hornets nest.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole

Our response to the Hideo Kojima Rumors
We received several emails regarding the Hideo Kojima rumor. We have no association with Hideo Kojima nor do we claim to have any association nor was it our intention to claim such a statement. We are a small group of developers working on a passionate title we wanted to work on for a long time. We have been assisting other studios in the past with their projects and we wanted to work on our very first big project. While it is true that we've been working on small projects in the past, we certainly didn't use that for marketing purposes. We hope this has clarified this matter and hope to see you all in our very first gameplay reveal of Abandoned.

- The Team @BLUE BOX Game Studios

Why would anyone give some dinky ass no-name devs the Silent Hill license? lol

Terenty

Kojima never repeats the same trick again. Never. It's against his whole nature proven by his games and marketing approach.

You can take my word as an ardent follower of Kojima's church

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
I don't get it. Abandoned = Silent Hill? Wtf
Well Silent Hills was Abandoned ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I hope it ain't, at the time Silent Hills was gonna be something special, now it seems all developers do is rip off P.T or if it's horror title it's FP rehash that already been done badly and theirs is no better.
but we had Resident Evil still....and then that did the exactly same thing, better then most but still 😩

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
no offence to this dev but wouldn’t it be done by a more well known bigger studio?
When PT was originally released, it was released by a then-unknown game studio called 7780s Studio, which turned out to actually be Kojima / Konami.

Humdinger

Sentinel?

Just finished browsing Arthur C. Clarke short stories, so that came to mind ("The Sentinel" was the basis for 2001: A Space Odyssey).

DeepSpace5D

I find it hard to believe that if it were truly Silent Hill that it would be hinted at so obviously. Starts with an S and ends with a L! Nah, this ain’t it. But there is something very weird going on with this game.

Mr Moose

DryvBy

Another thing I just noticed on their Twitter profile.

"Developer of Abandoned, coming exclusive to PS5. Gameplay reveal coming soon!"

I'm going to take their tweet to mean their game is a P.T. like game.

MastaKiiLA

I guess with Elden Ring and Starfield revealed, gamers have to find something else to drive themselves nuts over.

I like those that day the name is Survival. Matches the thread title anyway. I don't believe in Silent Hill, even though the setting of the teaser seems to fit.

It doesn't seem like something you tease in this manner.

Top Bottom