• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dotnotbot

backup save

706f25c8-3d85-4c37-886ju7.jpeg

41226083-3072-4010-9fbk1h.jpeg

eb161513-8e69-4d96-9erj2a.jpeg

e9cb1c88-1dfd-4a60-8zmkbz.jpeg

Fake

MastaKiiLA

backup save

706f25c8-3d85-4c37-886ju7.jpeg

41226083-3072-4010-9fbk1h.jpeg

eb161513-8e69-4d96-9erj2a.jpeg

e9cb1c88-1dfd-4a60-8zmkbz.jpeg
You sir, are a legend. By the time I checked back, the tweets were deleted.

Now I'm waiting for someone to find that these images belong to another PC project or something. Fingers crossed.

If they can't be linked to another project, can anyone identify that cathedral from any of the SH games?

EDIT: I refresh, and it's fake. This thread is moving too quickly for those of us working.

Last edited:

Now I'm waiting for someone to find that these images belong to another PC project or something. Fingers crossed.

If they can't be linked to another project, can anyone identify that cathedral from any of the SH games?

Last edited:

hyperbertha

Its from an unreal project. Alread linked in this thread. But the same guy who posted the project also has a silent hill teaser that he made himself.

The shadiest of all right now to me is Keighley. He made the mistake of addressing this whole thing which blew up on his face now that he was called out on the DM and the time on his phone.

He will now stall and stall as much as he can. Still waiting for those images "Hasan" sent him, anytime now.

Good thing this needs to be solved one way or another by Tuesday next week, so well see soon enough.

MastaKiiLA

The shadiest of all right now to me is Keighley. He made the mistake of addressing this whole thing which blew up on his face now that he was called out on the DM and the time on his phone.

He will now stall and stall as much as he can. Still waiting for those images "Hasan" sent him, anytime now.

Good thing this needs to be solved one way or another by Tuesday next week, so well see soon enough.
Kojima currently ghosting his boy. Gonna text him back on Tuesday like, "my phone was on Silent."

Dodkrake

Banned
Morse Code on the image

NMOKO TARO IS AN OMNIPRESENT GOD, KOJIMA IS JUST A MEDIOCRE DEVELOPER. ON THIS ACCOUNT WE WILL PRAY TO YOKO TARO FOR ETERNITY. WE WILL ALSO BE SIMPS OF HIM.

elliot5

i feel bad for all the struggling indies with actual presentable gameplay with blogs/updates on twitter/tumblr/whatever taking whatever scraps of exposure they can get via wholesome games, id@xbox, summer games fest, etc, and then this vaporware asset flip game gets hyped through the roof bc kojima and silent hill nonsense lol

MastaKiiLA

i feel bad for all the struggling indies with actual presentable gameplay with blogs/updates on twitter/tumblr/whatever taking whatever scraps of exposure they can get via wholesome games, id@xbox, summer games fest, etc, and then this vaporware asset flip game gets hyped through the roof bc kojima and silent hill nonsense lol
You keep reading and posting in this thread, so you're not exactly helping the situation. I don't know if fake sympathy is helping anyone. Put that energy into finding us some clues, bruv.

elliot5

You keep reading and posting in this thread, so you're not exactly helping the situation. I don't know if fake sympathy is helping anyone. Put that energy into finding us some clues, bruv.
dawg i was #teamfake since day 1 once it came up on the psblog, before any sort of kojima rumors spun up. im not wasting time finding 'clues' when everything official is shooting this down lol. its just ridiculous that these clowns get hyped up over nothing

Dr Kaneda

Guys, I think this might be a Metal Gear game, and not a Silent Hills game. Here is why I think it's Metal Gear:

1. There have been rumors regarding a Metal Gear game in development at Bluepoint studios for some time now. Here is the tweet that started it all.

Yes, there are hints of many other games in there, but Metal Gear is one of them.

2. KatharsisT (credible insider or a troll, I'll let you decide) always said that Metal Gear is under development, and he/she has maintained that stance ever since.

3. Other people, including Moore's Law is Dead and our very own NXGamer have also hinted at a Metal Gear PS5 game in development.

4. Kojima's latest Death Stranding trailer had Metal Gear written all over it. They even used the same music, which wouldn't be possible without Konami's blessings. Then the "Handled with Love" message could be interpreted in multiple ways: past games or a recent game that was handled with love?

TxmmlWD.jpg

5. Then Blue Box Game Studios recently tweeted this.

Does Blue refer not to color, but a game studio? Bluepoint?

6. In the latest Death Stranding trailer (which had MGS environments and MGS references, such as the BOX (eh?) and oranges, look at the above image again and see what flag is on Sam's bag? Netherlands.

Guess where Blue Box Game Studios is apparently located? Netherlands.

7. Blue Box Game Studios also said that 7 studios are supporting them, and they have top voice actors. I don't think a game like Silent Hills will require help from 7 studios, but Metal Gear might will.

8. Blue Box also recently tweeted this poll:

Metal Gear is one of those few games that is played in both first-person and third-person.

Of course, I could be wrong. But I think now that this is probably a Metal Gear game. And I hope it is.

Not-Kojima, for the win.

ixKJt3R.png

Intentional bait and switch with SH red herrings to throw people off the scent? Maybe, seems like a decent theory tbf.

Regardless, this is 100% not some small indie game and it's Kojima related. Anyone one doubting that at this stage is the delusional one.

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
Intentional bait and switch with SH red herrings to throw people off the scent? Maybe, seems like a decent theory tbf.

Regardless, this is 100% not some small indie game and it's Kojima related. Anyone one doubting that at this stage is the delusional one.
Would also go in line with Geoff's tweet that said "It's not what people think it is."

Top Bottom