• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Md Ray

This is going to be one big disappointment.

Willem Dafoe Smile GIF

Neil Young

It's a game called "Sarkeesian's Thrill". You take control of Anita in her constant search for a company or person to grift. Level Anita up to gain new abilities such as diversity shaming and begging. Meet companions like the Blue Haired Land Whale. Battle enemies like the evil Straight White Male and Deplorable Republican. Coming this holiday to PS5!

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Anyone remember or better have a link to that bit of PS5 test footage of an unnamed horror game that was floating about last year?

It was either a short video of an animated gif of some sort of night-time forest... wondering if its related at all?

All these people who still don't think Silent Hill is coming. The game will probably release and they'll STILL be denying it.

It's coming and it has always been on the way, since the initial leaks that some people refused to believe.

Last edited:

Papacheeks

Banned
If these lot turn out to be just normal indie Devs and they've been pulling our legs then I hope they go bankrupt and have to sell themselves on the streets to get by.

I ain't having these mfs bait me over my favourite game series of all time (Silent Hill).

Only thing they'll be developing is new ways in how to trick dat ass.

Literally no-one will buy their game out of outrage if this turns out to be a ruse.

Risky marketing gamble if it ain't Silent Hill and Kojima in disguise.
Any publicity is good publicity. The game would have much more attention than it would otherwise.

I'm not sure if THIS is Silent Hill or not, but I'm positive Silent Hill is coming.

Rossco EZ

When PT was originally released, it was released by a then-unknown game studio called 7780s Studio, which turned out to actually be Kojima / Konami.
hmm, that's interesting then I wasn't aware of that. would be pretty cool surprise if it turned out it was him.

whyman

The Steam game with horrible reviews and no longer available should be a clear giveaway it has nothing to do with Kojima. UNLESS that game was actually never available on Steam. Did anyone here buy it?

SilentUser

Hmmmmmm.

This is either a small dev trolling like fuckery, or there’s some viral marketing going on…
If there wasn't a "playable trailer" coming to PS5 in the form of an app, I would say it was simply someone trolling. But that's not the case, so it could be something big. Or maybe it is just wishful thinking of mine lol

Top Bottom