• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To be clear, if Silent Hill done by Kojima turns out to be real (please be real) but has absolutely nothing to do with Hasan/BlueBox then it should absolutely be considered a "win" for Team Fake. Having said that, some people in this thread are taking things way too seriously (on both sides but especially team fake), relax, get some fresh air, eat a cookie, there are more important things in life.

AEAbFuh.gif

I have to agree if it unrelated to Abandoned it’s a 100% win for team fake.
Definitely not 100%. With the way they have stated it as fact that Hasan is a hack fraud who has no game, or will just put out low quality shit, if that doesn't happen, they'll lose. Hell, they kept saying everything was a coincidence when it seemed Kojima was making references to MGS and SH, so if he actually is making a new game in either one of those series, they'll lose, again.

Not saying Team Real wins, cause they wouldn't. Both sides take a L. I mean, they can't pretend to win if it's a new Kojima game not related to Abandoned, or if Hasan actually puts out a decent product. Not with how strongly they've worded their arguments.

In the end, SH or MGS fans will win if these games get made.

Last edited:

baphomet

Definitely not 100%. With the way they have stated it as fact that Hasan is a hack fraud who has no game, or will just put out low quality shit, if that doesn't happen, they'll lose. Hell, they kept saying everything was a coincidence when it seemed Kojima was making references to MGS and SH, so if he actually is making a new game in either one of those series, they'll lose, again.

Not saying Team Real wins, cause they wouldn't. Both sides take a L. I mean, they can't pretend to win if it's a new Kojima game not related to Abandoned, or if Hasan actually puts out a decent product. Not with how strongly they've worded their arguments.

No, it was pointed out multiple times that tweets from Reedus and Kojima possibly referencing Silent Hill had nothing to do with this thread or Abandoned. The tweets you're thinking about are are the nonexistent Kojima countdown and his mp3 player is a blue box, bullshit that were called exactly that. Bullshit.

From my point of view if it’s more than an indie, it can only be Kojima. Why would any other developer put out these Kojima teases (P.T.) references, name, Small island (Kojima) as profile picture, using guy with eye patch (and so on). I mean I get team fakes argument that Hasan wants people to draw these conclusions, but it wouldn’t make sense for another developer than Kojima.

We might have to wait for years then to see a winner cause god knows Hasan has nothing to show at all. Dude delayed the trailer for over a month and all he had to show was a five second teaser and his dvd interface.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
LOL.. if it's related to Kojima, then I personally say I take the L, I staked my wife's b-hole on that. Even if it's not SH.. but I do think it's funny how much the narrative focused on SH only to go all over the place (mostly later.)

Beyond that.. the "Hasan is a hack" stuff... comes from.. the fact his entire history is that of a hack. Literally nobody disagrees with that.. Team Real just thinks it's all a ruse and we shouldn't take the history at face value.

If someone who has created nothing but garbage for 6 years manages to put out a game that isn't garbage.. so? The entire thread is about whether this is a Kojima ruse, not whether Hasan, the person with a 100% hack ass history can manage a decent game somehow.

But there's little chance of that happening.. his first trailer was an asset flip he quickly had to ditch when people found the asset.. his second "trailer" took him months and was like 10 seconds of someone walking across a floor... and he claimed he had techincal issues.. getting a longer.. cinematic out. So if we are taking Hasan at face value.. how is that not.. a hack? lol

Last edited:

bitbydeath

LOL.. if it's related to Kojima, then I personally say I take the L, I staked my wife's b-hole on that. Even if it's not SH.. but I do think it's funny how much the narrative focused on SH only to go all over the place (mostly later.)

Beyond that.. the "Hasan is a hack" stuff... comes from.. the fact his entire history is that of a hack. Literally nobody disagrees with that.. Team Real just thinks it's all a ruse and we shouldn't take the history at face value.

If someone who has created nothing but garbage for 6 years manages to put out a game that isn't garbage.. so? The entire thread is about whether this is a Kojima ruse, not whether Hasan, the person with a 100% hack ass history can manage a decent game somehow.

But there's little chance of that happening.. his first trailer was an asset flip he quickly had to ditch when people found the asset.. his second "trailer" took him months and was like 10 seconds of someone walking across a floor... and he claimed he had techincal issues.. getting a longer.. cinematic out. So if we are taking Hasan at face value.. how is that not.. a hack? lol
I’m sure we’ve gone over these to death already, but:

1st trailer:
-It being fake;
-Sony allowing it and not taking it down despite being fake;
-Sony not commenting

2nd trailer:
-the deliberate SH2 tease;
-the graphics being amazing;
-it being mo-capped;
-the Kojima tease prior to it being shown

Last edited:

tommib

To be clear, if Silent Hill done by Kojima turns out to be real (please be real) but has absolutely nothing to do with Hasan/BlueBox then it should absolutely be considered a "win" for Team Fake. Having said that, some people in this thread are taking things way too seriously (on both sides but especially team fake), relax, get some fresh air, eat a cookie, there are more important things in life.

AEAbFuh.gif
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Team fake were not the ones counting BLUEberries on Kojima’s birthday cake. Don’t try to subvert this and make us seem that we were the ones taking this too seriously. There’s harmless fun and then there’s flat-earthism which should be stopped at all costs.

WE WERE TRYING TO HELP.

IntentionalPun

I’m sure we’ve gone over these to death already, but:

1st trailer:
-It being fake;
-Sony allowing it and not taking it down despite being fake;
-Sony not commenting

2nd trailer:
-the deliberate SH2 tease;
-the graphics being amazing;
-it being mo-capped;
-the Kojima tease prior to it being shown

Yes we have, but why not again? lol

No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Team fake were not the ones counting BLUEberries on Kojima’s birthday cake. Don’t try to subvert this and make us seem that we were the ones taking this too seriously. There’s harmless fun and then there’s flat-earthism which should be stopped at all costs.

WE WERE TRYING TO HELP.
Cool story, stop painting everyone on Team Real with the same brush, that's number one. Number two is more about the aggressive tone of the conversation primarily coming from the Team Fake side, this thread *should* be about harmless fun, respect to those who kept it that way on both sides 👍.

EDIT: and early on I called out some of the crazy when mfs started talking about Hassan being an AI, let's keep it real, no pun intended.

Last edited:

ToTTenTranz

Banned

WE WERE TRYING TO HELP.
Don't mistake your party pooperism, a strange fixation on proving others wrong and pathological necessity for winning arguments on the Internet with actual concern for strangers who are having harmless fun.

There's no altruism there. You're not convincing anyone with that.

tommib

Don't mistake your party pooperism, a strange fixation on proving others wrong and pathological necessity for winning arguments on the Internet with actual concern for strangers who are having harmless fun.

There's no altruism there. You're not convincing anyone with that.
Jesus.

Kojima would have made SH game during series golden age, which was 20 years ago, if he really wanted to.

Silent Hills was just him having a lot of free time, and it was never supposed to be longer than it is/was.

Kojima would have made SH game during series golden age, which was 20 years ago, if he really wanted to.

Silent Hills was just him having a lot of free time, and it was never supposed to be longer than it is/was.
Kojima wanted to make something else inside Konami for a long time. But Konami convinced him to make another MGS game instead. It was not up to him at that time since he was just an employee.

The one reporting kojima making silent hills isnt just some schmuck. Why i think this is happening is because sal romano of gematsu is a highly respectable journalist that barely leaks but when he does, he makes sure his sources are 100 percent legitimate. Andy robinson literally said he doesnt doubt sal's sources and jeff grubb stated the same. Sal romano is is probably one of the most reputable journalists that reports about japanese gaming.

K2D

Banned

I believe evidently Kojima wasn't as highly regarded by Konami big wigs, and he quite certainly wasn't as 'big boy pants' as after he got out, to get his way with those things.

They seemed pretty straight about him only doing Metal gear stuff for the rest of his foreseeable future.

It's not even certain if he wanted to make a horror game until recent years.

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
And what, in your fevered mind, does this mean? What marvellous revelation has this tweet provided to leave you sitting at your phone in open mouthed, wide eyed wonder?

IntentionalPun

And what, in your fevered mind, does this mean? What marvellous revelation has this tweet provided to leave you sitting at your phone in open mouthed, wide eyed wonder?
Probably the fact it's a fake Dutch brand name, from an American company? lol

reksveks

That isn't Dutch...it's supposed to be Danish.

Learn a new thing everyday

The name chosen was the Danish-sounding 'Häagen-Dazs' as a tribute to Denmark's exemplary treatment of its Jews during the Second World War,[3] adding an umlaut which does not exist in Danish, and even put a map of Denmark on the carton.

Corndog

Banned

Take your crow and eat it. You’re just making yourself look like someone who will deny anything just to avoid losing.

reforen

Reddit says hello

EDIT: post deleted but I was able to copy it

"
I have provided proof to the mods and all the following info can be verified if needed. I have been in a party with Hassan and listened as he spoke to fanboys regarding the game. He will probably nuke the party chat after this.

The game according to him is not silent hill. It’s an original game. The name was Scars of Survival. Had to change it because it got leaked at Sony. Currently the game has no name, but he says he needs to stick to S and L.

The game is only 5-6 hours long with planned DLC. In the DLC you play as the villain. The villain is the eye patch guy.The game is inspired by movies. There is the real world and the Dark realm. He said it’s just like stranger things. The 4 second clip is Jason is in the dark realm In his childhood home. He read us the script to the start where Jason is talking to a shrink telling him all this bullshit story and then gets sucked into dark realm.

The realm is like a nightmare. You have to escape it. There are various outposts with people held their against their will and whoever kills you can leave. If you got shot in the leg, you go down. If you get shot in hand, you can’t shoot etc. He loves rainbow 6, took the instant headshot kill from that. There’s a mechanic where you can talk to enemies mid combat to persuade them to stop and join you. There is a trust system, you can also be betrayed. Game is back on UE4 since Hasan claims 5 is not stable enough for 60FPS. Game is fully animation based. He shows his engineers movie clips such as from the the movie “news of the world” and tells them that’s what he wants in the game. No HUD. Have to check mag for ammo.

Claims that Konami and Kojima are in contact with each other. They talk to him so they can be on the same page. Kojima finds everything amusing. Says the name thing is a coincidence. He became friendly with Geoff when Hasan got an email that claimed to be Konami and he almost sent over all his info. Checked it with Geoff and he told him the email was fake. Geoff was somewhat promised a reveal at his event and even begged Hasan up to the night before but he couldn’t deliver. Relationship has soured a bit. After the whole fiasco, Rami Ismel has been offering him free marketing advice. Told him to shut up and work.

About 50 people working on game with hundreds of people outside. People that worked on clothing for ghost of Tsushima for example are working on the game.

He claims any more previews will be through official channels. He has an interview with Alanah Pearce soon. Gameplay reveal with IGN.

Main reasoning I’m leaking all this? There’s no NDA so idk what he expects. Also the guy is so full of himself. Adding everyone to the party he just likes getting compliments and hype and all the fanboys just kiss his ass. After all that time in the party I have to say I think it’s all bullshit. He said that this game is just being made to fund his next game, Atlantis. This game is a third person beyond two souls a style game about Atlantis lolllllll. I’ll answer any questions you got.

I honestly feel like he wants this info to get out. There was no NDA, people clearly recording the convo and people getting caught sharing and he did nothing. So if y’all hate this story just drop it. Aside from that he’s a cool guy. Just got caught up in everything. The date of the original reveal he thought he could fix the issue alone within the hour lol. Leave the guy alone too. Says that if he was a scammer he would become a millionaire within a click of a button with an asset flip. He said all the harassment and stuff has gotten to him so y’all chill.

Ps: he says MGS and Silent hill rumors are all fake.

I will be answering questions about everything I know. I was in a party with him for about 9 hours so I know a lot."

Last edited:

8BiTw0LF

Banned
Learn a new thing everyday

The name chosen was the Danish-sounding 'Häagen-Dazs' as a tribute to Denmark's exemplary treatment of its Jews during the Second World War,[3] adding an umlaut which does not exist in Danish, and even put a map of Denmark on the carton.
That's not danish-sounding at all :messenger_grinning_squinting:

bitbydeath

Reddit says hello

EDIT: post deleted but I was able to copy it

"
I have provided proof to the mods and all the following info can be verified if needed. I have been in a party with Hassan and listened as he spoke to fanboys regarding the game. He will probably nuke the party chat after this.

The game according to him is not silent hill. It’s an original game. The name was Scars of Survival. Had to change it because it got leaked at Sony. Currently the game has no name, but he says he needs to stick to S and L.

The game is only 5-6 hours long with planned DLC. In the DLC you play as the villain. The villain is the eye patch guy.The game is inspired by movies. There is the real world and the Dark realm. He said it’s just like stranger things. The 4 second clip is Jason is in the dark realm In his childhood home. He read us the script to the start where Jason is talking to a shrink telling him all this bullshit story and then gets sucked into dark realm.

The realm is like a nightmare. You have to escape it. There are various outposts with people held their against their will and whoever kills you can leave. If you got shot in the leg, you go down. If you get shot in hand, you can’t shoot etc. He loves rainbow 6, took the instant headshot kill from that. There’s a mechanic where you can talk to enemies mid combat to persuade them to stop and join you. There is a trust system, you can also be betrayed. Game is back on UE4 since Hasan claims 5 is not stable enough for 60FPS. Game is fully animation based. He shows his engineers movie clips such as from the the movie “news of the world” and tells them that’s what he wants in the game. No HUD. Have to check mag for ammo.

Claims that Konami and Kojima are in contact with each other. They talk to him so they can be on the same page. Kojima finds everything amusing. Says the name thing is a coincidence. He became friendly with Geoff when Hasan got an email that claimed to be Konami and he almost sent over all his info. Checked it with Geoff and he told him the email was fake. Geoff was somewhat promised a reveal at his event and even begged Hasan up to the night before but he couldn’t deliver. Relationship has soured a bit. After the whole fiasco, Rami Ismel has been offering him free marketing advice. Told him to shut up and work.

About 50 people working on game with hundreds of people outside. People that worked on clothing for ghost of Tsushima for example are working on the game.

He claims any more previews will be through official channels. He has an interview with Alanah Pearce soon. Gameplay reveal with IGN.

Main reasoning I’m leaking all this? There’s no NDA so idk what he expects. Also the guy is so full of himself. Adding everyone to the party he just likes getting compliments and hype and all the fanboys just kiss his ass. After all that time in the party I have to say I think it’s all bullshit. He said that this game is just being made to fund his next game, Atlantis. This game is a third person beyond two souls a style game about Atlantis lolllllll. I’ll answer any questions you got.

I honestly feel like he wants this info to get out. There was no NDA, people clearly recording the convo and people getting caught sharing and he did nothing. So if y’all hate this story just drop it. Aside from that he’s a cool guy. Just got caught up in everything. The date of the original reveal he thought he could fix the issue alone within the hour lol. Leave the guy alone too. Says that if he was a scammer he would become a millionaire within a click of a button with an asset flip. He said all the harassment and stuff has gotten to him so y’all chill.

Ps: he says MGS and Silent hill rumors are all fake.

I will be answering questions about everything I know. I was in a party with him for about 9 hours so I know a lot."

Looks like it was deleted because everyone in the comments worked out it was fake.

IntentionalPun

Looks like it was deleted because everyone in the comments worked out it was fake.
Huh?

The mods said he proved contact with Hasan, others reached out said it was generally legit:

*IMPORTANT UPDATE* Had numerous users reach out to us about this and confirm it's supposedly legitimate. Few items have been disputed but generally seems to be accurate from what we've been told. We obviously can't 100% confirm this information but enough users have contacted us about this that we're less willing to call it outright fake.

But even if "legit" it's all just Hasan rambling on the internet.

If his antics got him into contact w/ important people who didn't pay enough attention to realize he's a skeevy fuck that would be hilarious but kinda shitty.

Wait, what does he mean the Silent hill rumors are fake. Him making them or konami outsourcing them cause god knows I'll trust Andy Robinson and gematsu over a fraud that keeps making cancelled games

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Huh?

The mods said he proved contact with Hasan, others reached out said it was generally legit:
You missed this part.
OP claims to have verified everything with us, however this isn't necessarily true. They *did* provide content to us to indicate they had some type of contact with Mr Hassan however it is fairly difficult for us to verify specific legitimacy and claim it is true or clear evidence of anything other than contact was established with a user with his name. I'd encourage everyone take this post with a grain of salt since we can't actually verify the content of the post, but OP has, as they claimed, sent us content to indicate it *could* have merit
Also I was referring to the user comments calling BS.

bitbydeath

Wait, what does he mean the Silent hill rumors are fake. Him making them or konami outsourcing them cause god knows I'll trust Andy Robinson and gematsu over a fraud that keeps making cancelled games
Yep, it all looks to be very much fake. Even the getting info at a party sounds ludicrous.

Yep, it all looks to be very much fake. Even the getting info at a party sounds ludicrous.
I just cant believe hasan with regards to that lmao. Even Colin moriarty, believed the kojima /sh since he trusts gematsu as one of the best in japanese news. All we got from hasan is a bunch of hyped up words that didnt amount to anything.

Top Bottom