• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
I won’t have time to play much but I’m interested to see what the Easter egg in DSDC is going to be. Not saying it is related at all to this. just interested in seeing if Kojima hints at a sequel which we already might know about or if he hints at any MGS related material as per one of the trailers a while ago with the box etc.

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
But what does it mean?

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
I guess Sony got sick of Hasans shit.
While possible; Hasan also may have removed it as a ploy for more attention..

We'll have to see if he says something or not.. he may say something cryptic about it, as another attempt to keep the conspiracy theory alive.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
It's never showed up on the web store IIRC, you have to search for it on a PS5.

Man false alarms suck!

SHAME ON YOU

Last edited:

Corndog

Banned
It surely is quiet recently, I remember there was a time when there were a ton of Kojima twitter posts posted here because they sounded suspicious.

I think this is further proof that Kojima is behind it, because the last 2 weeks he seems to have been very careful not to post anything suspicious, because he don’t want to distract from the Death Stranding DC release which is 5 days away. If the tweets would be all coincidences as team fake commented on them we would get some around this time also, but no nothing, no new interviews, no tweets, nothing.
The absence of evidence is evidence?

CuNi

You can still download it from the library but you can no longer find it on the store.
I don't know if it's any different but I don't have a PS5 and searched on the German Playstation store website, there was only one result and it wasn't the trailer ab. It was something like "to survive 2" or something like that.

MrJTeera

First tweet: “It came to my mind at night, Hasan, what did you do?”

Second Tweet: “Your mother”.

Wait, sorry, bad translation. It actually says “We're trying to play the game.”
That’s a weird question, and an even weirder answer. What the hell are they even talking about?

Sometimes I wonder if this is an AI, why the fuck is he answering in a language he clearly put through google translate, why not answering in English, where the other person can use google translate to understand it and most other people will also understand.

Top Bottom