• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

8BiTw0LF

Banned
Guys there is fucking blured text on that image and it's driving me insane. Like right above 'Abandoned' there's blured white text.... What the hell is written there?

E7UqSYVXMAUCJ0h
E7UxvkVWEAMSHY2

Kdad

Again...why are they pushing ABANDONED when HK told us it's a placeholder name...makes zero sense for a "indie" to build brand recognition for a placeholder name.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Again...why are they pushing ABANDONED when HK told us it's a placeholder name...makes zero sense for a "indie" to build brand recognition for a placeholder name.

Because he's not an indie. But works for a majority corporation!

8BiTw0LF

Banned
I can't help but think Sony bought Blue Box, just to make their own ARG and hired Hasan to do a little "promotion" (and the Nuare guy with the odd handgesture - looked like a rabbit btw). I also think Hideo Kojima is in on it - but so is BluePoint and Konami.
The whole "experience" thing with this app, could be a teaser for the Playstation Experience Event (August 12th). Hasan said multiple trailers in real-time will be coming to the app - I think it will be multiple trailers for different games - like Silent Hill, Metal Gear and Castlevania, just to name a few.

THE:MILKMAN

Stuff rated USK18 (M in the US?) is not allowed to be easily accessible. Locking it behind PS+, means that it is either an adult accessing it or an adult is allowing it.

That makes sense I guess, but why would the (pre-load) app be M, USK18 or have any such rating before any such violent trailer is added in August or whenever? Just require the trailer downloads themselves to require PS+. Like most thinks with this whole abandoned thing....Odd.

Beelzebubs

I still believe! This new Snake picture and Norman Reedus bunny insta can only mean one thing. Solid Snake in the Silent Hill universe! I'm only half trolling with that as could be a good match, stealth and horror. Makes me think of Alien Isolation.

Last edited:
Top Bottom