• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SkylineRKR

How long did it take for the first report that P.T. had a Silent Hills trailer hidden? I remembered playing P.T. when it launched, didn’t get to the SH trailer until I learned it existed much later.

I think the same day. It was estimated people would find it after a week but streamers got it by accident since they used mics.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
I think the same day. It was estimated people would find it after a week but streamers got it by accident since they used mics.

Which is way, if Kojima wanted to ever do something like that again he'd need to go through EXTREME lengths to make sure it was figured out within a day.

Maybe I missed the explanation, but I recently read that P.T. was playable on PS5 until Konami interfered.

Any logical reason they would do that? I mean, if you had the demo and never deleted it..

Weird.

Now here me out...

- Sony for their network infrastructure and cloud based solutions use not only AWL, but OpenSpace.
- OpenSpace is a joint venture between Rackspace and NASA.
- Kojima was rumored to be talking about a cloud based game design for his next project... people (MS fan checkmarks) automatically assumed MS, because, reasons...
- Yet we are seeing the NASA logos pop up around all of this...

We have to go DEEPER!

black hole doomsday GIF by History UK

The rabbit hole is too deep, so let's dig another one. I am tired myself, though someone promised to share photos of his wife's butthole, so here's hoping we all get to bond over that. 😗😗😗

bitbydeath

OH COME ON!!!! It's getting to be super obvious now. What do you say to this @IntentionalPun
I think he’s really made an ass of himself with this one, but we all know he’s going to be the butt of all jokes once the truth is finally revealed. I don’t know how his wife is going to turn the other cheek for him, there’s no doubt that he’ll be in a shitload of trouble if he actually goes through with it. No more rump steaks for him.

I think I’m done now…

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I think he’s really made an ass of himself with this one, but we all know he’s going to be the butt of all jokes once the truth is finally revealed. I don’t know how his wife is going to turn the other cheek for him, there’s no doubt that he’ll be in a shitload of trouble if he actually goes through with it. No more rump steaks for him.

I think I’m done now…
It's a win/win either way. Show us that perfect Oscar Meyer tip.

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
Maybe I missed the explanation, but I recently read that P.T. was playable on PS5 until Konami interfered.

Any logical reason they would do that? I mean, if you had the demo and never deleted it..

Weird.
Because the potential for PS4 content to live on indefinitely is much stronger based on the transition to the current gen. Because it highlights Konami's failures and incompetent leadership. Because it has become cult status and would only find new audiences on a new console generation. Because even though they pulled it off Sony servers it maintained interest on it's own and didn't die away naturally. Because Konami had no path forward for monetizing that specific product.

Honestly it being blocked is evidence against Abandoned being anything Kojima + Konami related.

I'm still in the team real camp tho.
animation bow down GIF by Ori Toor

Oh boy,
look what i found

7rBHc0i.png
Already proven to be a fake, more fake screenshots in the wild!

I'm seeing all the fervor in here, really hoping people are prepared to be disappointed tomorrow. Keep expectations in check, and don't go after BBgames or Hasan if this isn't what you're hoping to see.

If the outright literal denials by Hasan and BBgames are not enough evidence, you'll never be reasoned out of this.

I'm hoping we eventually see a Silent Hill in the future, but I don't think this is it...

Hearts will be broken

TheUFCVeteran

Neo Member

I'm seeing all the fervor in here, really hoping people are prepared to be disappointed tomorrow. Keep expectations in check, and don't go after BBgames or Hasan if this isn't what you're hoping to see.

If the outright literal denials by Hasan and BBgames are not enough evidence, you'll never be reasoned out of this.

I'm hoping we eventually see a Silent Hill in the future, but I don't think this is it...

Hearts will be broken

Yeah, at this point I believe it’s a dev who is in well over his own head, but I’m here for the ride now. I’m sort of jokingly Team Real until the wheels fall off. People point to the initial denial of their association with Konami and Kojima and that was enough for me until the “S” and “L” tweet - okay, after the past few days and what we’ve learned, perhaps it was just an accident. But I find it very hard to believe he didn’t know what he was doing with that tweet, and then following up with “He (Hideo) looks Turkish with that moustache!”.

But maybe he was just having a laugh. After what he was saying on Twitter the other day, tagging Konami and mentioning SH, along with everything else we know, I’m 95% sure it’s just a guy in over his own head. But I still like to believe, this whole thing has been super fun to follow and the memes have been great, thanks for the awesome thread everyone!

Fushitsusha

Banned
Fake account but still posting. Let's see if it's right. Main BB account should post a countdown though...

Last edited:

JimRyanGOAT

Hearts will be broken

I'm on #team real, but I think a lot of the deeper stuff is reaching.

But there are some strange coincidences, apparently spelling abandoned backwords take you to some creepy video playing music found in one of the MGS games

The rest of the video is some dude running through a foggy forest

September 30, 2020 - YouTube

Last edited:

OrionNebula

So, youtuber MBG, who had an alledged interview with Hasan, has now received a mysterious gold package that he claims he never ordered, and cannot be traced (all according to him)

Follow the breadcrumbs…

(keep in mind he wanted to pull a Kojima of is own, a few days ago, live)

Rolla

Banned
So, youtuber MBG, who had an alledged interview with Hasan, has now received a mysterious gold package that he claims he never ordered, and cannot be traced (all according to him)

Follow the breadcrumbs…

(keep in mind he wanted to pull a Kojima of is own, a few days ago, live)

I like MBG. He makes good content but this is no different from COLT trying to imply he's an insider. These guys are about youtube views nothing less or more.

DeepSpace5D

What is this? It’s telling me I need to download their stupid app to view that sub.
Just checked it out. Basically if you type “abandoned” backwards in youtube as “denodnaba”, the first result is some creepy video of a guy jogging through a forest. And apparently something weird happens in the video right at 27:27? This was uploaded Oct 2020. Just checked all this for myself and it’s there.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Just checked it out. Basically if you type “abandoned” backwards in youtube as “denodnaba”, the first result is some creepy video of a guy jogging through a forest. And apparently something weird happens in the video right at 27:27? This was uploaded Oct 2020. Just checked all this for myself and it’s there.
Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

Thief1987

There is also song from MGS V.
I think people in comments point out that it show forest on 27:27 for a second and after that goes black again. It looks like totally random video but again with strange coincidences.

Corndog

Banned
Thats what I try to say. I don't know what you need to get your stuff promoted at the PS Blog, if he's acting on his own accord then they have a really, really low bar to enter. Because he's absolutely nothing more than a hobby dev, which lines up with his Steam history. I even doubt Blue Box exists, I think it doesn't aside from the fact he registered it and made some homebrew shit. Its just a name, it has no trading, no employees and no office space. He's alone.
Sony showed bug snacks last year. The bar isn’t that high.

GHG

Gold Member
Am I seeing things, or there's some shadowy... 'thing' passing through at 31:41:

The reason this has popped up is because it has the lyrics to video killed the radio star written backwards in the description, one of the words in the lyrics is abandoned (so it appears in the description as "denodnaba").

Seems a bit too random to be true at first but then there's the fact that it's in a creepy foggy forest... and then there's this:

Just another thing to add to the list of "coincidences".

MastaKiiLA

Abandoned is spelled backwards in the description. They're backwards lyrics to a song. I'm not sure what MGS music sounds like, so I have no frame of reference for the video. If it is indeed MGS music, and not just some random shit, then maybe more wood for the fire. But today is the expected day for more clues, so I'm putting more emphasis on the app at the moment.

That said, the video predates any of the hysteria, so if it is a clue, it's more legit than others we've seen.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
The reason this has popped up is because it has the lyrics to video killed the radio star written backwards in the description, one of the words in the lyrics is abandoned (so it appears in the description as "denodnaba").

Seems a bit too random to be true at first but then there's the fact that it's in a creepy foggy forest... and then there's this:

Just another thing to add to the list of "coincidences".

Train GIF

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Honestly with the way things are going I expect the app to result in more questions than answers.

What I expect is that it will point everyone in the direction of more clues.
Same. I think a lot of the clues are being preemptively discovered, maybe.

Last edited:
I think many of the hints have been carefully planted already way back. I am sure Hideo already seeded some seeds about the company all the way back in 2015 after he burned Moby Dick Studios. Probably he learned with this experience that it would be better to have a longer footprint for a fake company then to come out of nothing. Hideo probably had no clue in 2015 for what game announcement it will be used, but it wold make sense that he would want to plant some seeds already all the way back there. I mean if he would just repeat the same thing from back there it would be boring, of course he would want it to be an even bigger surprise this time.

kyliethicc

Honestly with the way things are going I expect the app to result in more questions than answers.

What I expect is that it will point everyone in the direction of more clues.
There's like a 5% chance the app even goes live on time. Notice the twitter silence.

If it does go live, the app will probably just crash as soon as anyone tries to launch it.

Or it'll just be an empty app with the BBGS logo and some text saying "coming soon"

I think they will release the app but will be kind of a game, in which they expect players to decipher it, and it will be PlayStation event.

did anyone see this?

Has siren head as silent hill 5

"
The exciting continuation of P.T., Silent Hill 5 will have realistic gunplay, combat damage, and horror galore.
http://www.kojimaproductions.jp/pt/certification.php5
The unbelievable wait time is over, the totally fake sequel is finally coming!
"

also
"Kojima is not related to Siren head or Silent hill 5. That is just fake, like this post"

:pie_thinking:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

did anyone see this?

Has siren head as silent hill 5

"
The exciting continuation of P.T., Silent Hill 5 will have realistic gunplay, combat damage, and horror galore.
http://www.kojimaproductions.jp/pt/certification.php5
The unbelievable wait time is over, the totally fake sequel is finally coming!
"

also
"Kojima is not related to Siren head or Silent hill 5. That is just fake, like this post"

:pie_thinking:

oHgz1g0.png

Can people tag him somehow on here to get these to show up?

Last edited:
Top Bottom