• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MastaKiiLA

vavTAq4.gif

Something is up with this dude, for sure!
It could be interpreted as K in sign language. The middle finger should theoretically be bent, and the pinky fully folded, but someone inexperienced with sign language, who only googled it, might make such a mistake.

The thing that lends credence to this theory is Nuare seemingly leaning into the conspiracy recently, with the unfollows and such. As an asset house, I'm not sure what they stand to gain from publicity among gamers, who aren't their target customers.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
It could be interpreted as K in sign language. The middle finger should theoretically be bent, and the pinky fully folded, but someone inexperienced with sign language, who only googled it, might make such a mistake.

The thing that lends credence to this theory is Nuare seemingly leaning into the conspiracy recently, with the unfollows and such. As an asset house, I'm not sure what they stand to gain from publicity among gamers, who aren't their target customers.

And the Silent Hill 2 and 3 actress tweeting about it and going on podcasts to talk about it too. Even naming Geoff Keahly by name.

You know after all this hyping if Hasan delivers something like this but in photorealistic 3D, then I won't be even mad for it being fake still.

platina

Downloaded that performance test demo by Konami that released today. Looks like Unreal Engine is going to overtake their Fox Engine for Soccer games? Why is NASA on the credits?

konamieckgf.png

konami2z7kff.png

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
NASA is also randomly at the bottom of the web site:

YuSQJyN.png

But it's also randomly all over the Konami site, often on japanese language pages:

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member

YuSQJyN.png

But it's also randomly all over the Konami site, often on japanese language pages:

Policenauts remake? A few hours left, try and catch every conspiracy theory in the thread.

MastaKiiLA

That's so fucking shady... after unfollowing 500+ people. I get Elon, afterall you gotta track the
doge-lmfao-doge-emoji-11563653680bzlxitl4ep.png

But Nasa? BBGames? Kojima? Wtf... these guys are supposed to work with big ass AAA productions.
If you follow Elon, there's probably a high probability you follow NASA/SpaceX?

Not I'm gonna discount any strange parallels at this point. I'm just saying, as someone who's been following space news for the last few years.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

YuSQJyN.png

Now here me out...

- Sony for their network infrastructure and cloud based solutions use not only AWL, but OpenSpace.
- OpenSpace is a joint venture between Rackspace and NASA.
- Kojima was rumored to be talking about a cloud based game design for his next project... people (MS fan checkmarks) automatically assumed MS, because, reasons...
- Yet we are seeing the NASA logos pop up around all of this...

We have to go DEEPER!

black hole doomsday GIF by History UK

Last edited:

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
Downloaded that performance test demo by Konami that released today. Looks like Unreal Engine is going to overtake their Fox Engine for Soccer games? Why is NASA on the credits?

konamieckgf.png

konami2z7kff.png
Wow, I don't know about the rest of the test but those menus look like shit.

The NASA stuff for Konami could be satalite data or other aereal data that NASA has that Konami would use for soccer stadiums and geography.
Yeah I was thinking scans for the sky and also map tiles for a globe texture might be a reason for attribution.

Javthusiast

Banned
Dude I would shoot Silent Hills to the moon in a heartbeat if it meant we get a big triple A Kojimbo Policenauts third person action adventure.

Top Bottom