• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/in-latest-‘brain-structure’-hideo-kojima-directly-addresses-and-dismisses-several-rumors.1644543/

From the thread regarding this episode:

• Denies Death Stranding Sequel on Stadia
  • Denies involvement with Blue Box Studios
  • Calls rumors "annoyances"

I know TeamReal dismisses anything said against the supposed collaboration but come one, how clear do Kojima needs to be regarding this?

Ready to take the L?
I'm waiting for Me twicw Me twicw /hasan to come back and tell us that if you use a barcode scanner on the background of that kojima pic, it redirects you to a pic of elle fanning in the new castlevania game made in Dreams, exclusively for the PlayStation 6

Me twicw

Neo Member
I'm waiting for Me twicw Me twicw /hasan to come back and tell us that if you use a barcode scanner on the background of that kojima pic, it redirects you to a pic of elle fanning in the new castlevania game made in Dreams, exclusively for the PlayStation 6
She wasn,t Elle Fanning. Sorry, my fault. It seems she's Shiori Kutsuna
at the end.

She wasn,t Elle Fanning. Sorry, my fault. It seems she's Shiori Kutsuna
at the end.
55zP7iy.gif

H . R . 2

I mean I don't have masochistic tendencies nor am I delusional. BUT! Kojima's unhealthy interest in dramatic reveals, mind games [see picture]
and foreshadowing [he tweeted photos of Iceland years before DS's reveal] has left very little room for honesty and trust

E4KBv9vWYAE7Neo.jpg

Hum... I,m starting to lose my faith.

Lol

No shit Hasan! You literally shat the bed with every little move you made. You couldn't have fucked it up more if you'd intentionally tried to

If you're going to necro this post, at least bring some red arrows or circles drawn in MS Paint on screenshots or something...this is just weak!

A.Romero

Announcement soon?

What kind of announcement do you think they could make?

So far we know:

Silent Hill games are being made by other teams.

Metal Gear collection and Remake are being woked by other studios.

Kojima is working on Death Stranding 2. Planning to announce a different game during 2023 so... Maybe still believing there is a chance that he is talking about abandoned?

Hassan hasn't said or shown anything for months.

Kdad

With today's Unity announcement, how will this affect BlueBox Studios moving forward? Hasan has said they are using UE5 but I think the most recent delays were due to moving to Unity for thier superior pipeline. Now Hasan and BlueBox will need to roll back and restart on UE5 causing more delays.

#bigiftrue

suck my dick wwe GIF

Last edited:

K2D

Banned
With today's Unity announcement, how will this affect BlueBox Studios moving forward? Hasan has said they are using UE5 but I think the most recent delays were due to moving to Unity for thier superior pipeline. Now Hasan and BlueBox will need to roll back and restart on UE5 causing more delays.

#bigiftrue

suck my dick wwe GIF
What a load of crock - but thanks for reminding me to uninstall this revolutionary grift app..!

Top Bottom