• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Opinion Rumor Ryse 2 in the Works and it Could be Multiplatform, Xbox Insider Says to Have Heard

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
Sep 30, 2019
I really enjoyed Ryse and I'd be glad if the sequel is made it had a lot of potential

Reactions: Esppiral

Andodalf

Oct 20, 2013
Earth
first one was ok. Super pretty tho. Knowing Xbox's luck a sequel will be multiplatform and become a hit.
They've let so many franchises slip out of their fingers. Mass Effect, Saints Row, TitanFall, Sunset Overdrive

They never owned any of those games. A better comparison would be Alan Wake, which doesn't even really have a sequel, but which they actually did have the right to.

Barlow

Nov 11, 2019
They never owned any of those games. A better comparison would be Alan Wake, which doesn't even really have a sequel, but which they actually did have the right to.
Uhm MS never owned the IP they had the console publishing rights..

Last edited:

Fahdis

Nov 30, 2018
The first game was amazing on the hardest setting. It gave you a serious challenge on how to play more strategically. And everytime you were able to fight the battles properly, you felt amazing. I think you learn the battle system by the time you're at the place with the seige and barbarians keep coming up above the ladders.

By the time you get to the final battle and final cutscene QTE without the prompts. You are so good at everything that you feel like a god. Amazing game.