• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rune Factory 5 English Trailer (Nintendo Switch)

Bullet Club

Rune Factory 5 is coming to North America for Nintendo Switch in Early 2022!

Set off on a grand adventure in a fantasy world with the latest entry in the Rune Factory simulation RPG series. After losing their memory, the hero lands in a small town blessed by nature. There, they are recruited into a band of peacekeeping rangers, and their new life begins. In addition to their normal duties, the hero can farm the land, cast a line into the nearby river, and so much more! Team up with townsfolk to battle monsters and unleash powerful combination attacks—just one of the features new to the series. The stage is set, and the curtain rises on an exciting new adventure in Rune Factory 5!

blacktout

Looks good.. but was this always going to come out in 2022??
I'll probably buy it anyway but damn!

Pretty sure it was supposed to come out this year. (I actually think it was originally announced as a 2020 game, then delayed to this year.) It's already out in Japan. Guess the localization was delayed again.

Too bad, because I loved Frontier on the Wii, but 2022 looks like it's going to be obscenely packed.

Top Bottom