• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: PlayStation Third Party State of Play Coming Soon

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
Couldn’t care less about SIE published games by third party studios. I am talking about games from their first party studios we like. No one gives a shit about helldivers.

Where the hell is Spider-Man? Tlou3? Wolverine? Cory’s New ip thats been in dev since 2018? Ghost of tsushima 2? Almost three years since the first came out and no teaser?
I read this comment 1st without looking at the username and I already knew it was you 😂

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Isn’t TLOU Factions due this year? All they’ve shown us is a jpeg

No Way Reaction GIF by Originals

Neil Druckman is on record saying it's the most ambitious game they've ever done. I don't think 2024 is a guarantee. We're talking Star Citizen level ambition here.

tmlDan

Neil Druckman is on record saying it's the most ambitious game they've ever done. I don't think 2024 is a guarantee. We're talking Star Citizen level ambition here.
tbf if its live service the game can release and be built on like all of them kind of do.

Not necessarily unfinished, but it could have a beta period live to everyone as they receive feedback and build on the game

Top Bottom