• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Nintendo about to acquire Brazzers

U5r1MOG.gif

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Not to be outdone by rumors of Microsoft buying Techland and Sony acquiring square enix, Nintendo has decided it needs to acquire an adult focused studio of their own. Take this with a grain of salt but Myamoto believes it will help Nintendo shed their kiddie image.

Expect several games based on popular brazzers IPs like Housewife 1 on 1and What are you doing Step-Bro.

Source: some Reddit or Twitter posts or my uncle who works at Brazzers.
Fake!
Housewife 1 on 1 is Naughty America..😐

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
So... Its only Sony that thinks about the children now a days?

Ps5
images

Switch:
iBHW4zz.jpg

Sadly, this is more believable than ever. Nintendo seems to have adopted any "anything goes" approach to the eShop.

Unplayable game? Approved. Hentai game? Approved. Obvious rip-off of Nintendo's own games? Approved.

Nothing is inappropriate anymore.

What seal?

SJRB

Gold Member
NOOOOOO what are you doing Stepbro is my favourite franchise.

This shit needs to stop asap.

Trimesh

Banned
Sadly, this is more believable than ever. Nintendo seems to have adopted any "anything goes" approach to the eShop.

Unplayable game? Approved. Hentai game? Approved. Obvious rip-off of Nintendo's own games? Approved.

Nothing is inappropriate anymore.

What seal?

I really have no desire to know what sort of activities you are getting up to with a seal...

Last edited:
Top Bottom