• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Nintendo about to acquire Brazzers

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Not to be outdone by rumors of Microsoft buying Techland and Sony acquiring square enix, Nintendo has decided it needs to acquire an adult focused studio of their own. Take this with a grain of salt but Myamoto believes it will help Nintendo shed their kiddie image.

Expect several games based on popular brazzers IPs like Housewife 1 on 1and What are you doing Step-Bro.

Source: some Reddit or Twitter posts or my uncle who works at Brazzers.

driqe

drake lets go GIF

kunonabi

My brother says this is a great idea as long as Brooklyn Chase reprises her role as Peach. No idea who that is or what he is referring to.

Last edited:

GeorgPrime

Banned
Not to be outdone by rumors of Microsoft buying Techland and Sony acquiring square enix, Nintendo has decided it needs to acquire an adult focused studio of their own. Take this with a grain of salt but Myamoto believes it will help Nintendo shed their kiddie image.

Expect several games based on popular brazzers IPs like Housewife 1 on 1and What are you doing Step-Bro.

Source: some Reddit or Twitter posts or my uncle who works at Brazzers.

all those destroyed childhood memories with pokemon incoming

sobaka770

Banned
Finally joysticks and Joycons have their naming validated. Just need some of that Sony haptics tech out into Switch to go full brrrr when horny Mario jumps on people and animals.

Top Bottom