• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOR: New Batman from WB, Mass Effect Trilogy Remaster Leaked + Far Cry 6 + Horizon Zero Dawn 2 And More

Rikkori

ME Trilogy is still the GOAT trilogy and boy do I want to be excited about remasters, but I'm just bracing for disappointment. I really wish they held it back more so they could remake it properly with RTX and all. Instead we'll probably get some half-assed effort mostly adding TAA. Meh. 😞

Ovek

7Member7
ME Trilogy is still the GOAT trilogy and boy do I want to be excited about remasters, but I'm just bracing for disappointment. I really wish they held it back more so they could remake it properly with RTX and all. Instead we'll probably get some half-assed effort mostly adding TAA. Meh. 😞

Even if it is real I bet it won't look as good as the texture mod (alot) you can download.

Katajx

Gold Member
E3-2018-Press-Conference-Memo-Leak-01.png
E3-2018-Press-Conference-Memo-Leak-03.png

I hope a lot of us get to see our anticipated games, but I had been fooled by way too many of these “leaked” lists over the years. A fair bit of these games were real and mixed up with BS.

Rikkori

Even if it is real I bet it won't look as good as the texture mod (alot) you can download.

Yeah, for console players it might be a bigger deal but when it looks like this on PC, it really needs a bigger jump as a remaster (not to mention we can add SSGI and other stuff through rehsade).

Katajx

Gold Member
I should have went the extra bit of effort to get a list with a company logo and e3 presentation at the top lol

Top Bottom