• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumor] A Plague Tale: Requiem is releasing on June 17, 2022

Draugoth

Gold Member

UK Xbox store lists June 17th as the release date for A Plague Tale: Requiem​

The game is 'available' for pre-load on Xbox and the achievements were leaked yesterday.

FOigYOuXMAAQQXR

Last edited:

Banjo64

cumsessed
One of my most anticipated games this year. This and Starfield are the 2 big Game Pass games in my opinion.

The first one was great, but I think they could’ve cut some filler and made it 12 hours instead of 15. Still, great game.

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
The setting of the first game was amazing, but I couldn't enjoy the gameplay itself. Maybe I'll give it another chance one day.

Borowski_1

Game will shown next week at Tribeca festival, with a playable 40min demo

I'd be shocked if they dont give a release date there

Punished Miku

Gold Member
That's huge. Guess I need to play part 1 this weekend.

10-16 hours supposedly. I can beat it before then.

I hope nothing else leaks soon. Sucks all the fun out of these shows.

Last edited:

Exentryk

Enjoyed the first game, so will get this day 1 for sure. Hopefully they've made some improvements on the gameplay side.

Lupin25

Date not confirmed yet?

Definitely would’ve had this on my radar had I known it was shipping soon.

Giallo Corsa

Gold Member
Its a pretty good weekend game.
Only part that annoyed me is the cart defending part at the end of the game…. Almost made me quit lol

Yep, although, the hardest bit by far is that last fookin' boss, it was rage-inducing (for me).
Anyway, jolly good game, the art direction, music and graphics are pretty much amazing considering this isn't a "AAAAAA" game.

Looking forward to the sequel

ahtlas7

Just finished the 1st one a few days ago. I really enjoyed the experience so much I went straight to Vampyr (Focus Ent. published) and I’m liking it too.

Kokoloko85

Yep, although, the hardest bit by far is that last fookin' boss, it was rage-inducing (for me).
Anyway, jolly good game, the art direction, music and graphics are pretty much amazing considering this isn't a "AAAAAA" game.

Looking forward to the sequel

Lol i forgot about that annoying last boss

Top Bottom