• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rude health checkup

Which of the following words trigger your timbers?

• Trump

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Retard

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Cunt

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Tranny

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Niggardly

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Pocahontas

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Wall

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Epstein didn’t kill himself

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters

Papa

Banned
Hello GAF, how the fuck are ya?

Dr. Matthew and Nurses Kazza Kazza and Shmunter Shmunter here to take your temp (anally) and check your rude health. Are you finding yourself excessively triggered lately? Unable to form a cogent argument and resorting to screeching and attempting to equalise or outright cancel others? You may be suffering from acute rude sickness. If left untreated, this mental disease can be fatal as it turns the brain into a pile of rainbow coloured mush and leaves the host vulnerable to even the slightest hint of mean words and insults. The only known cure is a glass of cement to harden you the fuck up. So to help us with your initial diagnosis, please watch the informative video below and then fill out the poll to let us know which rude words trigger your paper thin skin so we can make sure to say them as often as possible.

Shmunter

Hello GAF, how the fuck are ya?

Dr. Matthew and Nurses Kazza Kazza and Shmunter Shmunter here to take your temp (anally) and check your rude health. Are you finding yourself excessively triggered lately? Unable to form a cogent argument and resorting to screeching and attempting to equalise or outright cancel others? You may be suffering from acute rude sickness. If left untreated, this mental disease can be fatal as it turns the brain into a pile of rainbow coloured mush and leaves the host vulnerable to even the slightest hint of mean words and insults. The only known cure is a glass of cement to harden you the fuck up. So to help us with your initial diagnosis, please watch the informative video below and then fill out the poll to let us know which rude words trigger your paper thin skin so we can make sure to say them as often as possible.

Haha, literally on the floor...

I'm not triggered by any of it. I already know the world is a crazy circus.

(Plus getting triggered only triggers more triggers. Stahp it!)

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
REEEEEEE but only because i cant stand those people. thinking about them makes me want to go downstairs and slam my dick in the car door
I am one of those people! I will now enjoy every post I make knowing the pain it causes you. I just find the REEE thing annoying because this is its own forum, hell it's the original forum, and the obsession with that other site here is counter productive.

Papa

Banned
I am one of those people! I will now enjoy every post I make knowing the pain it causes you. I just find the REEE thing annoying because this is its own forum, hell it's the original forum, and the obsession with that other site here is counter productive.

What production are we countering?

Kadayi

Banned
Should have added 'cancelled'

There's something about the way that word is deployed that just makes me want to ask whoever is saying it what exactly do they mean? And how exactly should 'X' be 'Cancelled' Because other people aren't a TV Show.

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
I'm pretty much cured of any triggering from the word "tranny" nowadays. I owe a lot of that to this site in showing how we shouldn't let words have power over our emotions. "Truscum" is similar. It's just ridiculously stupid and not worth being upset by whatsoever.

Still, any iteration of the N-word seriously clenches my trigger senses. I have no problem letting that slur remain a word my brain refuses to ever allow into my vocabulary.

Last edited:

Kev Kev

annnnnnnd blocked

lol

That REtard Cunt Pocahontas said you don’t EveR have to chEck your tranny fluid, she should bE tossed oveR a wall or lEt Trump dEport her to the land of the niggaRdly.

Also EpstEin didn’t kill himself.

Papa

Banned
"Blocked" because I don't believe in permanent blocking.

I agree. Ignoring someone should have an expiration date. You can still put them back on ignore but the effort/laziness might eventually overcome the fragility.

tbh I just wanna see Jare melt into a little puddle when the padding on his walls is removed

1481219910128.png

Top Bottom