• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RTTP: Bloodborne (PS4 Pro)

TTOOLL

As a recent PS4 owner, this is the second game I'm playing for real. I started Monday but played for only about 40min. I have some Dark Souls exp and it helps. However, I'm taking things so slow because I'm afraid of being overwhelmed at any time.

I'll a little bit more today, really looking forward to it.

Edit: I'm going in blind. I haven't read anything about story, bosses or mechanics yet. I'm actually wondering that I might fuck up my build very soon into the game.

Last edited:

eot

Banned
I bought a PS4 for BB and haven't really used it for anything since. Still haven't played the DLC, I should get to that.

The frame pacing issue is such a blemish on an otherwise gorgeous product, but once you play for 20 minutes or so you won't be thinking about it.

They really need to do a PS5 version that's 60fps with other major visual improvements.
Minor technical shit tends to get under my skin, but for some reason I don't notice the frame pacing issues (even tried looking for it). The chromatic aberration on the other hand...

TTOOLL

I don't know if it's only me but I can't play this for long hours. It drains me so much, especially when I enter a new area. That sense of loneliness and imminent death is tough!! I do however love this game already, I just have to make some pauses here and there.

I just bought that key for 10k and I'm heading up. I got stuck a little bit after exploring the lower area next to the chapel and the old town, I also killed the blood starved beast.

I had to look for what to do next and found out I had to buy this damn key. I'm playing without any guidance besides this time.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I just bought that key for 10k and I'm heading up. I got stuck a little bit after exploring the lower area next to the chapel and the old town, I also killed the blood starved beast.

I had to look for what to do next and found out I had to buy this damn key. I'm playing without any guidance besides this time.
You don’t actually have buy the key. There is a shortcut that brings you to other side of the door but you just have to do some dangerous platforming to get there.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
so i beat the game a few days ago. i let the guy just kill me. decided i wanted to see all the endings and had never seen that one. it was pretty cool.

now i am on New Game+. i am following the below Completionist Guide:

im really looking forward to experiencing all the stuff i missed. i sent the little girl to Iosefka's Clinic so i can get a rune later on. right now i'm in Cathedral Ward chasing down Alfred, tho i think i already may have the Pray gesture.

what's the hardest part of getting all achivements? gestures seems like the most complicated for From games IMO but i dunno for BB. at least i don't have to worry about covenants.

Last edited:

I_D

If the PS5 will play Bloodborne and Demon Souls, I'm buying it Day-1. If can own a system which lets me play both of those games on the same machine, that's worth the money to me.

Dark Souls 1 > Bloodborne > Dark Souls 3 > Demon Souls > Dark Souls 2 > Sekiro.
Let it be known.

Top Bottom