• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rogue Company out now in Early Access on PC, Xbox, PS4 & Switch, Full Cross Play & Progression

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaySan

Banned
Dupe: https://www.neogaf.com/threads/rogu...tch-xbox-pc-ps4-today-full-crossplay.1556793/

Out now on PC(EGS), PS4,XB1 and Switch!
Prices for the founder's pack start at $14.99 for the starter edition, which includes six of the 12 rogues and a few cosmetics. The $39.99 standard edition includes all twelve rogues and more cosmetics, including an outfit for the rogue Chaac. For $59.99 you can get the Ultimate Edition which includes everything in Starter and Standard editions and, wait for it, even more exclusive cosmetics.

Gears/Uncharted meets CS:GO. Having fun with it so far! Other than the annoying quitters which hopefully the game will address with updates.

Last edited by a moderator:

TaySan

Banned
Wow, looks like no on GAF gives a crap about this game. lol Anyways i'm having a blast, but they really need to do something about the quitters. Many games i've had members of my team quit after a minute of play and i'm on left as a sitting duck for the rest of the match.

Wow, looks like no on GAF gives a crap about this game. lol Anyways i'm having a blast, but they really need to do something about the quitters. Many games i've had members of my team quit after a minute of play and i'm on left as a sitting duck for the rest of the match.

I'm interested in the game, but it's not really free to play just yet, so I'll just have to wait for now.

TaySan

Banned
Unlocked my first character today(Talon) and had a much better day. No quitters at all and most of the matches were intense. :) Challenges are easy enough so ranking up doesn't take very long.

Earning a new character in a day sounds pretty fast. Is it safe to assume there are diminishing returns when it comes to earning whatever in-game currency it is that unlocks characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom