• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocksmith+ Official Announce Trailer

Do you want to play Metallica on Rocksmith+ but you've never used an VPN before? We hope this article helps!

Rocksmith+ added SEVEN Metallica songs this week!

(Not available in North America)

Metallica– Enter Sandman– Lead, Bass
Metallica– Fade to Black – Lead
Metallica – For Whom the Bell Tolls – Lead, Bass, Rhythm
Metallica – Nothing Else Matters – Lead, Bass
Metallica – One – Lead, Bass
Metallica – The Unforgiven – Lead, Bass

(North America Only)

Metallica – Whiskey In The Jar – Lead

Rocksmith+ has detailed a roadmap from now till June featuring artists such as Dream Theater, Barenaked Ladies, Incubus, Oasis, Disturbed, and more! The video also outlines a number of future updates including a possible console release in June 2024.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
My buddy does the charts and the audio design (I think) for this game, and I really owe it to him to check it out eventually.

FingerBang

Rocksmith+ has detailed a roadmap from now till June featuring artists such as Dream Theater, Barenaked Ladies, Incubus, Oasis, Disturbed, and more! The video also outlines a number of future updates including a possible console release in June 2024.
Ok, now we're talking.

SimTourist

I don't see how it's gonna work on consoles, the latency with HDMI is way too high, PS360 had analog output which was solid, PS4/Xbox One had digital out which was a bit worse but still playable, HDMI is a no go.

Never have I more quickly gone from hyped to disappointed than when he said "Subscription Service"

I just wanted a new 50ish song setlist with upgraded learning tools and the option to import all the tracks I've already bought from them. I saw some good songs hidden in that trailer, but I'd personally rather buy the ones I want when I want them.

Yeah at this point its not even a game...i mean I know RS was always more serious but this feel more like an app for the PC than a console experience.

RavageX

Zero interest in this anymore. And raising sub prices? Nah.

I did give it a try, but I cant justify a subscription.

I still play 2014 though.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Can we just get the second coming of guitar hero? Rock smith tried to improve guitar hero but I know zero people who played it.

BlackTron

I'm not sure what some of the sadness and saltiness is about I just know I got dizzy seeing Metallica and Dream Theater. I only have the 2014 version but I'm freaking out right now that Unforgiven and Nothing Else Matters are actually in the game NOW? Wait, let me look into the game some more so I can find out why it actually sucks so I can calm down.

I'm not sure what some of the sadness and saltiness is about I just know I got dizzy seeing Metallica and Dream Theater. I only have the 2014 version but I'm freaking out right now that Unforgiven and Nothing Else Matters are actually in the game NOW? Wait, let me look into the game some more so I can find out why it actually sucks so I can calm down.

In terms of Metallica due to licensing you have to use an VPN to play 7/8 of the songs if you are in the United States or Canada.

We wrote an article about it

Rocksmith+ adds Disturbed (10 Songs) on February 6th

-----------

Rocksmith+ updated this week with content from Deftones, Chainsmokers, Incubus, Shinedown, and covers from: Lynyrd Skynyrd, Grateful Dead, 3 Doors Down, and Poison. Plus QoL updates such as full screen TAB mode and song controller.

Rocksmith+ added content from Foreigner (11 songs) Alice in Chains "Angry Chair", and covers from Sublime, The Cranberries, Thin Lizzy, The Killers, and Elton John

RavageX

Rocksmith+ added content from Foreigner (11 songs) Alice in Chains "Angry Chair", and covers from Sublime, The Cranberries, Thin Lizzy, The Killers, and Elton John
Its good to see a famous name (Toymachine).

You have stuck around with the rhythm games for a long time!

Sadly I dont know if I can give these guys another chance. I was extremely disappointed with the launch.

Rocksmith+ adds singles from Oasis (3), Lamb of God, Kansas, and a COVER of "Creep" by Radiohead... Oh, and FOURTEEN Metallica songs

Rocksmith+ adds HUGE Incubus drop with content from Bonnie Raitt, Don McLean, The Pogues and more! Plus 125% speed Riff Repeater

Rocksmith+ adds TEN songs from Kaleo and after a wrong email was sent out, SIX songs from Barenaked Ladies!

Top Bottom