• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Road 96 - Story Trailer

killatopak

Gold Member
Misread as 69

Disappointed Kevin Sorbo GIF

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Reviewed on PC by Tristan Ogilvie. Also available on Nintendo Switch.

"Road 96 is a fascinating and frequently tense adventure, one full of oddball characters and offbeat diversions that made each trek I took feel unique and totally worthwhile. A few graphical and interface shortcomings and the occasional disconnect between story sequences provide some unwanted distractions, but I found them easy to ignore in favour of the many entertaining surprises I enjoyed along the way – a bit like turning up my favourite radio station in order to drown out the bickering of kids in the backseat."

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Road 96 is available now on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S. The game is also available on Nintendo Switch and PC. Watch the latest trailer for this story-driven adventure game where you must escape a country ruled by an authoritarian regime that's on the brink of collapse.

Certinty

Just got this on PS5 and I’m loving it. So simple yet emotional and charming at the same time and I’m not one for politics.

First half an hour was a bit rough as it the concept was strange but once it clicked it really did.

nikolino840

Finished,good political game!
In the spoiler the map of the characters
hF96Edb.jpg

3 in prison,1 dead,3 escaped plus Zoe escaped too

Rockondevil

Gold Member
Almost finished the game. Great game so far and welcome addition to Game Pass.
I really enjoy the soundtrack too.

There's a couple of times I've accidentally made a decision I haven't wanted to, but I do wonder how much it really affects anything. Have to play again to confirm.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Road 96: Mile 0 is a prequel to the hit game Road 96 and is a narrative adventure game combining powerful storytelling with emotional music. Players will return to the country of Petria and experience it, as well as the events that shaped the characters of Road 96, from a brand-new perspective. Road 96: Mile 0 is releasing on April 4 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S|X, Nintendo Switch, and PC.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

• Road 96: Mile 0 is a narrative adventure game with a musical component developed by DigixArt and published by Ravenscourt.
  • It was released on various platforms including PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Windows PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch™.
  • The game challenges players' beliefs and encourages them to put their convictions to the test.
  • The trailer teases the game's storyline, asking what Petria is trying to hide and what happened before Zoe's escape.
  • The game features the story of Zoe and Kaito, which appears to be one of the highlights of the game according to a comment on the video.
  • Some comments express excitement about the game's release, with one user expressing happiness to hear Zoe and Kaito's story.
  • Others discuss the game's environments, music, and characters, with one user hoping for a franchise with 20 installments.
  • There are requests for the game to be available on Steam and Game Pass.

Top Bottom