• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rival Schools - was a Korean PC port planned?

theclaw135

Banned
I'm not being crazy here, I have a link (note: page in Korean). It looks as if some company called Multi-Enterprise (best known for their involvement in the PC ports of Mega Man X6/X7) intended to bring Rival Schools to Windows. Any leads are welcome. Assuming this is remotely legit, I haven't found confirmation it actually released.

Last edited:

UnNamed

Banned
Not impossible.
I remember a MMORPG from Korea with SNK characters, not counting that never released Shenmue mmorpg. Things were crazy around the year 2000.

Last edited:

theclaw135

Banned
Not impossible.
I remember a MMORPG from Korea with SNK characters, not counting that never released Shenmue mmorpg. Things were crazy around the year 2000.

Korea went through an awkward few years where console gaming saw little support. Systems like PS1 or GBA only received a handful of official localizations, and amid Sega's looming struggles the Dreamcast's fate in the country is a story of its own.

Top Bottom