• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rise of the Ronin PSN page is up (PS5 only)

nial

Gold Member
Much like Stellar Blade, Sony's published Rise of the Ronin, developed by Team Ninja from Koei Tecmo, has its PlayStation Network page up, so you can add it to your wishlist right now.
Since the game is stated for a 2024 release, I suspect it's going to come out early in the year. Which is on par with some of Team Ninja's previous games, as Nioh 1 and 2 launched in February and March respectively.
https://store.playstation.com/en-us/concept/10003386

feynoob

Banned
Finally you can use this
Mixed Martial Arts Sport GIF by UFC

LectureMaster

Gold Member
Nioh is my favorite action game so super hyped for Wolong and this one. But man life is changing a lot, I am not even sure if I will have leisure and coziness to enjoy the game in 2024..

Bragr

Banned
First fight was the biggest fluke since gsp vs serra 1:lollipop_grinning_smiling_eyes:
That was no fluke, Serra made GSP into a wrestler that night.

This game looks fucking amazing, this might be the first Soulsborne to match From Software.

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
The biggest part that makes me excited about this game is time period its covering. This the time west explorer came to Japan and in this era you see much more western made building and cloths.
You dont see many games explore that.

Buuuuuuut 2024 release looong way off.

Last edited:
Top Bottom