• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rise in popularity of anal sex has led to health problems for women

Oral sex makes your day

Anal sex makes your hole weak

K5Bja2t.gif

Doczu

Well there is a world of difference between preparing and going in tender and ramming the gates of Helms Deep.

Don't be orcs guys, she aint gonna grow a new one

Edit:
i'm talking from experience. After breaching those gates it took me 8 years to convince her to try again

Edit 2:
Don't marry girls taking an entire Bad Dragon up her butt, unless you want an Amber Heard Sheet Makover

Last edited:

chromhound

Well there is a world of difference between preparing and going in tender and ramming the gates of Helms Deep.

Don't be orcs guys, she aint gonna grow a new one

Edit:
i'm talking from experience. After breaching those gates it took me 8 years to convince her to try again

Edit 2:
Don't marry girls taking an entire Bad Dragon up her butt, unless you want an Amber Heard Sheet Makover
And you never gave up lol
Respect Reaction GIF

gatti-man

Anal is totally worth it. My wife and I have anal probably once a week on avg. she has no issues from it if she did I’d definitely stop or pull way back on it.

badblue

Don't gay men also have to deal with these issue far more then women or do gay men have a better understanding of the in's and outs of anal sex, so they know how to mitigate those problems?

Crayon

Don't gay men also have to deal with these issue far more then women or do gay men have a better understanding of the in's and outs of anal sex, so they know how to mitigate those problems?

The article suggests the difference in anatomy makes men more resilient. Idk if true.

Top Bottom