• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Riders Republic trial: Can't get it to connect on Xbox at all, works fine with Stadia

Stafford

Just to test if stadia would give me the same BS I started the trial and sure enough there are no problems at all.

On Xbox SX I load the trial and it takes a long time trying to connect to the servers, and then it just fails. Off piste error. I made sure my Gamertag is linked to the Ubi account, I was told that the email of my Ubi account should be the same as the email I registered to Xbox with for my Gamertag. I've done all that. But nope.

Never had any issues with games like AC Valhalla or WDL.

I am very done with this.

anthony2690

Banned
I can't connect at all on Xbox series x either.

Steep, siege, far cry 6 and every single other game I own, works fine.
I know the issue isn't my internet or anything.

I also couldn't connect to the beta either.

Very frustrating, as I have the ultimate digital edition pre-ordered, will be cancelled soon, I think.

Derktron

Banned
Horror Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

oh no

anthony2690

Banned
I hope they sort the issue out, but they acting like there is no issue and ignoring everyone that mentions piste-001
B63qVi0.jpg
FDBOvXi.jpg

Stafford

I can't connect at all on Xbox series x either.

Steep, siege, far cry 6 and every single other game I own, works fine.
I know the issue isn't my internet or anything.

I also couldn't connect to the beta either.

Very frustrating, as I have the ultimate digital edition pre-ordered, will be cancelled soon, I think.
Oh boy, yeah I would definitely cancel it if I had preordered this. Until I knew for sure it was fixed. It's odd as hell how all other Ubi games do work.
I hope they sort the issue out, but they acting like there is no issue and ignoring everyone that mentions piste-001
B63qVi0.jpg
FDBOvXi.jpg

They do acknowledge the issue on their forums and gave a few tips to try but none are helping.

One tip they give is to set your console as primary, so meaning you can't use game sharing if you want to play Riders, lol. But someone there tried this, still issues.

Last edited:

Fat Frog

I advertised for Google Stadia
One tip they give is to set your console as primary, so meaning you can't use game sharing if you want to play Riders, lol. But someone there tried this, still issues.
Oh boy ! No time for that shit anymore 😆
Cloud gaming ✌

Top Bottom