• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Riders Republic delayed to later in 2021

Mista

Banned
ErtSg61W4AAqz6e

Publisher Ubisoft and developer Ubisoft Annecy have delayed Riders Republic from its previously planned February 25 release date to later in 2021. It will be available for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC via the Epic Games Store, Ubisoft Store, and Uplay, and Stadia.

Here is the full message from Ubisoft on the delay:
Hey Riders,

In September, we gave you a first look at our massive multiplayer playground in Riders Republic. We promised an action-packed outdoor sports park, filled with all-out mass races with more than 50 fellow Riders on next-gen consoles, a variety of diverse activities, and insane stunts. We can’t wait to have you traverse our vibrant world and live out your own Rider’s fantasy.

Today, we want to let you know that we have made the decision to move our release to later this year. This additional time will allow our passionate team to deliver the best fun fueled experience to our players.

Thank you so much for your support and understanding. Stay safe and get ready to join the madness of riders republic soon!

—The Riders Republic Dev Team
Gematsu

nikos

A bit disappointing, but expected. Really looking forward to it whenever it drops.

Last edited:

CamHostage

Too bad, this could have been a nice distraction in the quiet period of this year. (Usually Q1 is hopping with after-Christmas monsters, but development got its ass kicked this year and there are holes all over the schedule.) I'd really like to see this game be good and do well (never got Steep but I was open to it; this seems to be Steep maxed out,) it's been a while since we've had a popular extreme sports game to play with others.

P.Jack

Anyone know if it’s multiplayer/online only or if there is singleplayer content as well? Couldn’t find any info about that so I’m assuming it’s online only.

Top Bottom