• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Riders Republic beta keys going out (NDA)

M.W.

Get your keys here while available. Signing up means you agree with the NDA. You also get 5 friend invites to send out

Visit https://redeem.ubisoft.com/ridersrepublic and enter your code.

Connect to your Ubisoft account and choose your platforms among PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series.

When you reach "Congratulations", your registration is validated.

On Saturday, August 21st, you will receive an email to preload the game on console, or the game will automatically will be in your Ubisoft Connect Library.

Kuranghi

It looked cool at first but then in subsequent videos I was struggling to see where the skill was involved and it just looked like you needed to memorise the courses or have luck, looks fun when you are oot yer nut with friends but not sober & solo.

M.W.

It looked cool at first but then in subsequent videos I was struggling to see where the skill was involved and it just looked like you needed to memorise the courses or have luck, looks fun when you are oot yer nut with friends but not sober & solo.

I booted up the beta (could access the menu at least) and there's 4 difficulty settings. Could get tough depending on those.

MaKTaiL

Isn't the game similar to "Fall Guys" but with sports?

M.W.

I think that's just one aspect. They have a zen mode where you can just explore, smaller events with your friends, and then the giant downhill races with a bunch of peeps.

Kuranghi

I believe so, but its not what I thought it was before with the first trailer, they may have rejigged it in response to Fall Guys I feel. OP will know more than me.

I think that's just one aspect. They have a zen mode where you can just explore, smaller events with your friends, and then the giant downhill races with a bunch of peeps.

These both sound cool, I'd like if you can have just your friends and tons of AI as well.

Last edited:

nbkicker

Mine came for ps5 , cant wait to have a go, but hope when game comes out you can just ride down a slope or mountain by yourself or against bots and not just online against other people all time

M.W.

nbkicker

This is the content from the beta:

Play all 5 sports available: Bike, Ski, Snowboard, Wingsuit and, Rocket Wingsuit.
Access to 3 sport careers: Bike Races, Snow Tricks and Air Sports.
Access to all 3 multiplayer modes: Mass Races, Tricks Battle and Free For All.
Fully roam the open world including some side activities.

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/game/...HC1/riders-republic-beta-all-you-need-to-know
Cant wait to try out the bike and snowboarding not bothered about the wingsuit

Cant wait to try out the bike and snowboarding not bothered about the wingsuit
Wingsuit and the paragliding were always lame in Steep. Its the best modern board/skiing game out there. The over the top goofy stuff they are marketing this game as I feel is missing what the main audience is actually looking for. Adding mtb is genius since there is a lot skiiers and snowboarders also mtb in the summer.

Larxia

Ugh... I saw that you could create your own character, I was like "oh cool", then I start creating a female character, and... Well I guess you can't really? Getting tired of ubisoft SJW-ism. There are 16 haircuts and 13 of them are shaved / super short haircuts. :messenger_downcast_sweat:

bender

What time is it?
Add my ubisoft, same as my username and I'll send you an invite (as I have to do via that)

Anyone else that wants one, do the same, BUT let me know you've done it. Obviously I can only help the next 3 people :)

Oh, is it PC only? Skip me then, my PC is pants.

nbkicker

Ugh... I saw that you could create your own character, I was like "oh cool", then I start creating a female character, and... Well I guess you can't really? Getting tired of ubisoft SJW-ism. There are 16 haircuts and 13 of them are shaved / super short haircuts. :messenger_downcast_sweat:
Hmmm noticed same, hopefully the final game has a lot more hairstyles and face types as none of the face types look very feminine they all look blokeish

[Sigma]

Meh, it's not really bad so far but i'm not having fun either. Not thrilling doing any tricks. No use of the dualsense in the beta so I can't guage that experience. Can't see myself paying for this. I like the idea but it's not moving me right now after about an hour of play. Some screen tear in cutscenes but it's a beta so.

Top Bottom