• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rick and Morty Season 5 Trailer Features An Official Premiere Date

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Adult Swim has announced that season five of Rick and Morty will premiere on Sunday, June 20th at 11pm ET/PT

rick-and-morty.jpg

June 20th will be "Rick and Morty Day," a full 24-hour celebration of the show which will see the release of new behind-the-scenes footage, previews of what's to come, and other "special surprises" on TV and across Adult Swim's social media platforms.

aaannnnnnnnd wrong place, sorry...

Last edited:

Faithless83

Banned
Adult Swim has announced that season five of Rick and Morty will premiere on Sunday, June 20th at 11pm ET/PT

rick-and-morty.jpg

June 20th will be "Rick and Morty Day," a full 24-hour celebration of the show which will see the release of new behind-the-scenes footage, previews of what's to come, and other "special surprises" on TV and across Adult Swim's social media platforms.

aaannnnnnnnd wrong place, sorry...

I don't care if it's the wrong place. I appreciate you and so my friends with the news. Thank you.

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
Shut it off after the first 30 seconds. Way too spoilerly; it's Rick & Morty - you are either in or you aren't in at this point.

Top Bottom