• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Returnal 2.0 update - incl Suspend Cycle and photo mode

skit_data

Actually N N1tr0sOx1d3 it may not be available yet. I don’t remember when it spawns but it might not be until later. Someone else may remember
It’s definitely later, I think I got my hands on it in Biome 4 or 5.

N N1tr0sOx1d3 get the Rotgland Lobber in Biome 1, find the explosive rot perk and melt those robot asses in Biome 3. Rotgland lobber carried me easily through all the way to the end of the game after finding it the first time.

Edit: Hollowseeker with Serrated Projectiles is also really good, but doesn’t do the same damage. Stack Protection and Repairs throughout the biomes, Biome 2 usually has a few ones in the 4-way split rooms.

Edit 2: Another tip: Swap the controls to dash on R1 and use consumables on L1. It takes a while to get used to it but it makes it possible to move and aim while dashing. Make the deadzone on the analog sticks slightly smaller and increase aiming sensitivity a bit. Also, increase the adrenaline, overload ammo and aim reticle size bigger and less transluscent to always be able to tell when to reload.

Last edited:

N1tr0sOx1d3

Given another chance
Actually N N1tr0sOx1d3 it may not be available yet. I don’t remember when it spawns but it might not be until later. Someone else may remember

It’s definitely later, I think I got my hands on it in Biome 4 or 5.

N N1tr0sOx1d3 get the Rotgland Lobber in Biome 1, find the explosive rot perk and melt those robot asses in Biome 3. Rotgland lobber carried me easily through all the way to the end of the game after finding it the first time.

Edit: Hollowseeker with Serrated Projectiles is also really good, but doesn’t do the same damage. Stack Protection and Repairs throughout the biomes, Biome 2 usually has a few ones in the 4-way split rooms.

Edit 2: Another tip: Swap the controls to dash on R1 and use consumables on L1. It takes a while to get used to it but it makes it possible to move and aim while dashing. Make the deadzone on the analog sticks slightly smaller and increase aiming sensitivity a bit. Also, increase the adrenaline, overload ammo and aim reticle size bigger and less transluscent to always be able to tell when to reload.
Thanks folks, I must admit I’ve only ever concentrated on health and not protection. Also been using the hollowseeker but I bet that’s the wrong weapon for Biome3. Rotgland is defo doing more damage.
Thanks for the tips, I’ll keep on pushing 😂👍

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
So if im on a run and unlock 7 or 8 transporters and then die....when i go again are those same transporters still open for me to use or do i need to activate them again before i can use them?

ParaSeoul

Thunderstorm blew up my router so I'm on mobile data until a new one arrives,does anyone know how big the patch will be if I updated the disc version from 1.0 now?

8BiTw0LF

Banned
Fucking did it! Finally!

Joining Welcome Home GIF

Top Bottom