• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Retailer ShopTo lists Prey VR for PlayStation VR

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
HELL YEAH, THEY'RE BRINGING IT BACK
dJGVV0h.png

Wonko_C

Me too. Hopefully it's that and not just the standard game with the VR DLC packaged in.

Last edited:

Devilich

Prey in VR would be fire.

Be it the original for it's unorthodox level traversal (portals/gravity/perspectives) or the newer reboot with it's fantastic slightly paranoid atmosphere.

MDSLKTR

There is vr support in the expansion on pc, it's just a museum where you can watch ingame models... I would be down for the real thing of course.

Is this remake prey or original? Because I loved the original and there's no fucking way I would replay it in vr.

I best the first game in one sitting. Afterwards when I went to stand up I nearly fell over from how disorientated I was 😂

That in VR though 😐🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

Romulus

Is this remake prey or original? Because I loved the original and there's no fucking way I would replay it in vr.

I best the first game in one sitting. Afterwards when I went to stand up I nearly fell over from how disorientated I was 😂

That in VR though 😐🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

I think most VR enthusiasts will be fine by this point, were jumping off skyscrapers and doing barrel rolls in fighter jets at thousands of miles hour with no comfort settings.

I think most VR enthusiasts will be fine by this point, were jumping off skyscrapers and doing barrel rolls in fighter jets at thousands of miles hour with no comfort settings.
Did you play the original Prey? I felt sick on a normal 2d screen. I'm not sagging off VR, I'm a big fan, I just have my own limits, they are Prey and Silent Hill in vr 😂

Romulus

Did you play the original Prey? I felt sick on a normal 2d screen. I'm not sagging off VR, I'm a big fan, I just have my own limits, they are Prey and Silent Hill in vr 😂

I didn't play the original prey. I think I'm just completely immune to motion sickness. Even helping my friend set up his headset on PC, it was dipping wildly into the 30fps range back to 70fps and I was unfazed. Lol

Last edited:
I didn't play the original prey. I think I'm just completely immune to motion sickness. Even helping my friend set up his headset on PC, it was dipping wildly into the 30fps range back to 70fps and I was unfazed. Lol
I'm never bothered by motion sickness or car sickness, VR doesn't bother me but OG Prey was mental.

Walking on walls, then a roof, then the floor, then everything is upside down all in the space of 5 minutes. No loading, seemless transition.

It was amazing but mental 😂

Top Bottom