• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Opinion Game Dev Respawn is developing a new single player title set in a "unique universe"

Vagswarm

Jul 17, 2020
Just read about this. Definitely looking forward to it... everything they've made so far has been excellent.

Reactions: Shivvy24

TrueLegend

Jun 7, 2021
They are talented. But just like how platinum patched nier automata, I want them to revisit Jedi Fallen Order Streaming stutter. I know its an engine issue but they can improve it significantly. It's a very good game that deserves to become a very good product on the technical front too. Then i will care more.

jigglet

May 18, 2020
I bet it's early on, like 3-5 years away, but they were forced to say something to shut those Titanfall 2 DDOS'ers up.

It's going to be a painful wait I think.

jigglet

May 18, 2020
Damn, all I want is an actual good sequel to Titanfall MP. Titanfall 2 was garbage compared to the first.

THIS. One of the most mind blowing things I experienced last gen was ejecting from my Titan, flying off in the air, landing on another Titan, tearing off its skull and shooting its brains out. Oh. My. God. And that was removed from T2. Dah fuq?

I can't even remember some of the other changes they made but I recall scratching my head thinking: you serious guys? You had a winning formula, all you had to do was repeat that with a bigger budget...

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFunSocks