• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City First 9 minutes on YouTube

Aggelos

It was a nice enough movie. Maybe too short and concise?... You can't stuff/cram 2 plotlines in one movie of that length.
And maybe the monsters that were missing, like Tyrant, Hunters, Plant-42, Yawn, Chimera, Poison Ivy, Web-spinners, Neptune, that's also a minus for the overall presentation of the film.
But all in all, a nice enough movie, with a low budget.

Last edited:

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I actually liked this a lot. Follows the beats well except for Wesker and how they miscast Leon.

All that was for some recognition for the girls to fawn over.

But I actually enjoyed this as a fan of the original games.

Edit

I know there's a lot more to nitpick like the exclusion of Barry but for what it's worth it felt like the game in movie form.

Last edited:

JimmyF

Watched the whole movie and it was fucking terrible. The set pieces were nice, but cramming 2 games in one movie doesn't work. Leon and Jill had next to no development. Leon barely did anything in the movie. Claire was the only with some development.
They should have committed to one plotline or make this a mini series.
The first movie with Milla is still the best.

Lunarorbit

Oh shit. Saw the trailer last night and thought maybe it was based off just 2, but Wesker kinda doesn't make sense if it was just 2. I like the main chick in stuff so I'll probably rent this over Christmas.

Great Hair

Banned
200.webp

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Watched this tonight.

Terrible movie is terrible. Felt like a comedy. WTF

Droxcy

Just watched 45 minutes of it with the woman and she fell asleep and she’s a huge fan of the series. What horrible castings to say the least.

Top Bottom