• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Opinion Hype Resident Evil Village voice actor hints that he may return in a new game

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
Dec 1, 2014
ibiza

Speaking to Gerard Eady on the Awfully Irish Podcast, Neil Newbon, who played Nicholai Ginovaef in the Resident Evil 3 remake and Karl Heisenberg in Village, stated that he and fellow actor Nicole Tompkins could be returning for another game.

Tomplins recently played Jill Valentine in RE3’s remake and Daniela Dimitrescu in Village.

“I do make some very good close friends that I love working with again and again sometimes,” Newbon said.

“You know, Nicole and I – I can’t talk about some things, but this is not our first rodeo and it may not be our last. We may have some other shit.”

Because each actor has played more than one character in the Resident Evil series, it’s not clear what game Newbon is referring to, whether it’s a direct sequel to Village, the reported Resident Evil 4 remake, or something else entirely.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
May 31, 2018
Leeds, UK
It's coming to me... It's coming to me...

Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

It's going to be called Resident Evil 9.

• LOL
Reactions: spookyfish

Jack Uzi

Banned
Dec 4, 2020
They really are reusing these actors huh?

he played Nicolai, Nemesis and Heisenberg

Nicole was Jill, both Daniela and Edith in RE8

Jeff Schine played Carlos in RE3 and Chris in RE8 too.