• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RESIDENT EVIL SHOWCASE

Calverz

tenor.gif
Wow so many people here just read headlines and not the content. 🤣

Calverz

So anyone else notice the major judder when you slowly pan the right stick from left to right and also the visual glitches around the balconies in the main hall? Also is the fov like 65?? Not very next gen is it?.....

fart town usa

Gold Member
I might have already posted this but I'm stoked for RE8, looks fantastic. I would imagine that the outdoor areas will have a RE4 mob violence vibe, and the castle interior will be more puzzle oriented, cat & mouse, etc. I really think that Capcom is going to knock it out of the park in terms of gameplay. Hopefully the story is good too.

Can't wait to play it on my base PS4! lol

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

Ya man. I mean what the hell.... I don't get it why people want to defend a charlatan/mountebank all the time. I see that people feel like they have to be Dusk Golem's lawyer or something and act to his defence.
He claimed that PS5 was giving the dev team problems and was not running smoothly.

People align their "insiders" by their same fanatical party lines. They are doing it with tech analysis sites too.

It's sad, really.

CitizenZ

Banned
Just went to see if demo was on Steam its not but went to the forums and it is fire. Players who have played it on PS5 consensus, are not fans to put it bluntly.

Kokoloko85

Lame. Lame that its cross gen. Lame there was no decent announcemnets. Will buy though
This is why we need E3, so each company doesnt do there own show full of BS and nonsense

Last edited:
Top Bottom