• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil Re:Verse Closed Beta (Start at January 28, 2021)

ethomaz

Banned
I just received the PSN Code for the Resident Evil Re:Verse Closed Beta.
image_en.jpg

Hello, Resident Evil Ambassadors!
I've been having a lot of fun reading everyone's #REBHFun posts. Thank you again for sharing your excitement for the series!

Also, thank you for applying to participate in the Resident Evil Re:Verse closed beta test for Ambassadors only!

We’re pleased to announce that you have been chosen from many applicants to participate!
Your product code is the following:
PlayStation
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX :messenger_smiling_horns:
bar_02.png
General information about the Closed Beta Test

Beta Period:
・January 28, 2021 1AM - 8AM (EST)
(Maintenance between 4-5AM)
 January 27, 2021 10PM - January 28, 5AM (PST)
(Maintenance between 1-2AM)
・January 28, 2021 8PM - January 29, 3AM (EST)
(Maintenance between 11PM-12AM)
 January 28, 2021 5PM - January 29, 12AM (PST)
(Maintenance between 8-9PM)
・January 29, 2021 10AM - 5PM (EST)
 January 29, 2021 7AM - 2PM (PST)
・January 30, 2021 1AM - January 31, 1AM (EST)
 January 29, 2021 10PM - January 30, 10PM (PST)
Those who have been selected to join the closed beta test may take part at the following times.

Note: The start date and time of Beta version play
From today, you can enter the product code into the PS Store or Microsoft Store to download the Beta version beforehand, but you can play it from 15:00 on January 28 (Thursday) when the Closed Beta Test starts.

What is product code?
For PlayStation® version
https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/store/redeem-ps-store-voucher-code/
For Xbox version
https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/redeem-codes-gifting/redeem-prepaid-codes

Notice
- In order to play this beta test, you will need to link your platform account to your CAPCOM ID. You can link your account from "Account Page > External account links" after logging in to your CAPCOM ID.

About Linking External Account
https://cid.capcom.com/en/support/
Please select "Linking External Accounts" from the category.

- The availability of this Closed Beta Test may be subject to change at any time without prior notice.
- An online connection is required to participate in this Closed Beta Test.

- For those who participate in the PlayStaion® version: Since it is a beta version, those who have not subscribed to Playstation® Plus can also participate.- For those who participate in the Xbox version: Xbox Live Gold membership is required to play the game.

We’re looking forward to your participation!
We thank you for your continued support of the Resident Evil franchise!

Resident Evil Ambassador Program Office

My TV is waiting the so called Z board yet... so I will share my code if I can't get it fixed until the start of the Beta.

Last edited:
I would be interested in taking that code if you do not end up using it.

I don't have high expectations for this game. But I would still like to stream it and see how bad it will be lol

You're product code isn't displaying properly, all I see is 'x' instead of the actual code.

Can you PM the code to me instead in case I am the only one who can't see it, so you don't have to make a duplicate post?

Raphael

First time i hear about this. Might be cool, but will probably suck based on previous RE multi efforts.

Last edited:

kiphalfton

I find it really odd they're including impostor Chris Redfield (from RE7) in this... when REVIII features real Chris Redfield.

Top Bottom