• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil (Netflix series) teaser trailer revealed

hemo memo

Gold Member
Studio that did the films, did the show.....

Also if Capcom doesn't care, why the fuck do you? lol
Yeah it is a coincidence that Netflix shows are the way they are. No evidence of influence at all.

Fans care about Resident Evil more than Capcom ever will be.

8bitpill

Gold Member
I feel like someone wrote a script, another person skimmed the cliff notes, bought the Resident Evil DLC Skins and made a show out of it.

giphy.gif

This series was a train wreck and it stands right next to the Resendent Evil voice acting from the PS1 game, badly written and badly executed.

The whole thing was laughable. It took from everything that is trending in todays fast pace trending media and slammed it all into one series and wrapped the whole thing with Resident Evil.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

EDMIX

Yeah it is a coincidence that Netflix sh
....the studio that did the shows......is the same one that did the films. You are going to have to deal with that fact.

Thats like saying some shit like "Walmart being Walmart. Imagine if Walmart actually cared about quality Doritos"

(Disregards that Walmart doesn't MAKE Doritos but sells them as a distributor)

The more you'd go on about "Walmart treats its workers like trash, they outsource their jobs and Yeah it is a coincidence that Walmart Doritos are" etc

It shows you have a bias so fucking strong, you'll disregard facts, when those facts are then given to you...you'll try to reach to this other classic "yeah it is a coincidence" shit cause you can't really find some actual facts to support this... If folks felt the films were bad, why would anyone be shocked that they dislike the show? lol

Fans care about Resident Evil more than Capcom ever will be.

lol ah yes, the classic weeboo fanfiction cries. Tell us more about how you'll save Resident Evil from the company that made it =)
willy%20wonka%20meme.jpg

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
....the studio that did the shows......is the same one that did the films. You are going to have to deal with that fact.

Thats like saying some shit like "Walmart being Walmart. Imagine if Walmart actually cared about quality Doritos"

The more you'd go on about "Walmart treats its workers like trash, they outsource their jobs and Yeah it is a coincidence that Walmart Doritos are" etc

It shows you have a bias so fucking strong, you'll disregard facts, when those facts are then given to you...you'll try to reach to this other classic "yeah it is a coincidence" shit cause you can't really find some actual facts to support this... If folks felt the films were bad, why would anyone be shocked that they dislike the show? lol

lol ah yes, the classic weeboo fanfiction cries. Tell us more about how you'll save Resident Evil from the company that made it patron.

Walmart didn't make Resident Evil! You guys are nuckin futs, bruh. Kapcomani leased the rights out to K-Mart in a foolhardy move that hideo Kojima admitted later at rehab was stupid, and that's why Resident Evil 4 was a Toys r us exclusive until the economic suicide in twenty o 8 ish and then it came on the Playstation. It was messy. 2 and other systems/department stores and that's why Metal Gear Solid 4 is a competent final entry in the main important silent Hill games praise Hasan

On topic: This show was really shit.

hemo memo

Gold Member

If Wallmart was run by Netflix:-
Company: Hello Wallmart, we want to sell our Doritos in your store.
Wallmart: Yes you can but only if you make a Banana-eggplants flavor.
Company: Well, that would be awful and unnecessary.
Wallmart: It is up to you. That flavor or no sale.

lol ah yes, the classic weeboo fanfiction cries. Tell us more about how you'll save Resident Evil from the company that made it =)
willy%20wonka%20meme.jpg
Fans saved DMC after DMC2.

Last edited:

EDMIX

If Wallmart was run by Netflix:-
Company: Hello Wallmart, we want to sell our Doritos in your store.
Wallmart: Yes you can but only if you make a Banana-eggplants flavor.
Company: Well, that would be awful and unnecessary.
Wallmart: It is up to you. That flavor or no sale.

Fans saved DMC after DMC2.

lol I guess Hemo...

shit as much as I hate DMC2, even if every last fan of DMC NEVER played the series again, they would just get a new set a fans with DMC3.

So...yea. Fans didn't save shit. Capcom still makes the games and regardless of how you and I feel, some different set of gamers would buy it etc. Thats how I feel it is with COD. I bought the first 4, stopped buying it and many people I know stopped buying it and moved on to different things, but I can't just pretend "fans saved" this or that. This isn't a charity lol What ever you and I don't like, someone else might like and they'll just in turn become those new fans.

Thats it...

Last edited:
Top Bottom